Choose style:

Author Topic: ROSARY CRUSADE Promotional Material  (Read 2450 times)

RosaryCrusader

ROSARY CRUSADE Promotional Material
« on: April 30, 2009, 01:38:am »
Below are links to promotional material for Bishop Fellay's Rosary Crusade featuring relevant quotes, background info, and a Fatima primer to get people up to speed as well as other additional useful information.

Rosary Crusade - Two Sided Sheets.pdf

Rosary Crusade - Booklet.pdf

The two files are identical except for how they are to be printed and bound. The file TWO SIDED SHEETS.PDF is a traditional flyer, two pages, and is to be printed front and back (duplex). The BOOKLET.PDF when printed out will make a bi-fold booklet and you'll need a booklet stapler in order to do this properly (picture at bottom). You can pick these up at your local office supply store for around $20 or your local print shop should be able to do this for you if you get them printed by a professional company.

Please print and distribute these far and wide - especially at Novus Ordo Churches! Show them to your Priests whether they be SSPX, FSSP, ICK, Novus Ordo etc... It doesn't matter if your Pastor is liberal, conservative - whatever - give them a copy and ask if you can put a stack in the back of the Church. You'd be surprised at how even seemingly liberal Priests will give in to Our Lady's gentleness and allow you to distribute these.  Send them to everyone you can via the internet! We need to rally everyone we can to stand with the banner of Our Lady!

The information provided on this promotional was intended to be as comprehensive as possible in such a little format. Anything longer and people would lose interest.

EDIT: Links updated from free file hosting to website

« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 02:13:am by RosaryCrusader »

Iuvenalis

• Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!
  • Sacred Heart of Jesus, I trust in Thee!
Re: ROSARY CRUSADE Promotional Material
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 01:47:am »
That file hosting is indeed a pain to use. So, if you have a google/Gmail account "Google docs" (docs.google.com) is probably an easier place to host it, and just make the file, in this case a PDF, shared with anyone.

So, on another note, since I couldn't find a link on that link that would let me actually download these flyer to look at it, can anyone tell me what this Rosary Crusade is for?

Is this the one for Russia? Why are we doing this only now?

Excuse my ignorance.
"It is questionable whether the proper functions of Catholics is to hunt down, "expose" and condemn Catholics they suspect of undue rigidity, disobedience or "material schism"; especially while giving support to a Vatican ecumenical campaign which addresses heretics and actual Schismatics as "separated brethren", Jews as "people of the covenant" and Muslims as "people of God". This is part of the overall contradiction (or inconsistency) that permeates the "conservative" mentality. Cloaked in a pledged loyalty to all things "whatsoever" emanating from the Holy See, many "conservatives" will go beyond the measures taken by the Church leaders, or even disagree with their actual positions. The Hawaii "excommunications" were an obvious example but others can be seen. "Conservatives" denounce as "Schismatic" all those who set foot in SSPX chapels while the Vatican embraces the Schismatics in China. "Conservatives" deny any significant change at the Second Vatican Council while the Pope celebrates the enormity and impact of the changes. "Conservatives" seek the conversion of the Eastern "Orthodox" while the Vatican promises not to "proselytize" them. "Conservatives" deride American bishops while the Pope appoints and promotes the same ones." -Peter Miller

"Tolerance is the last virtue of a depraved society When an immoral society has blatantly and proudly violated all the commandments, it insists upon one last virtue, tolerance for its immorality. It will not tolerate condemnation of its perversions. It creates a whole new world in which only the intolerant critic of intolerable evil is evil." -H. Gibson

(5 x 10 x 17) x (5 x 10 x 17) ≠ 722,500

RosaryCrusader

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 02:19:am »
File hosting went bye-bye. I created a website to host the files - links have been updated.

Etheldreda

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2009, 01:12:pm »
I NEEDED THIS!! Thank you!
"If you ask me what you are to do in order to be perfect, I say, first do not lie in bed beyond the time of rising; give your first thoughts to God; make a good visit to the Blessed Sacrament; say the Angelus devoutly; eat and drink to God's glory; say the Rosary well; be recollected; keep out bad thoughts; make your evening meditation well; examine yourself daily; go to bed in good time, and you are already perfect."
~ Cardinal Newman

tradmaverick

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2009, 04:46:pm »
Really nice booklet thank you!! I might edit it a little to apply to Ireland - sending pledges and all you know - it would be a great thing to distribute!

The_Harlequin_King

• Protector of the Internet!
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2009, 05:49:pm »

Excuse my ignorance.

Actually, I'm not sure either. I was thinking about it when reading the document, but the question remains.... if the popes from Benedict XV to Pius XII were traditionally minded, why did they not do the consecration? That's a timeframe of some 40 years, which is as much as our whole post-Vatican II crisis has lasted.
Please read and subscribe to my blog: Modern Medievalism. Applying old-world solutions to new-world problems.

Praying for the dead is important. PM me if you need a cantor for the Requiem Mass of a deceased friend or family member. Have cassock and surplice, will travel. (Will also do weddings for a reasonable price.)

QuisUtDeus

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2009, 05:55:pm »

Excuse my ignorance.

Actually, I'm not sure either. I was thinking about it when reading the document, but the question remains.... if the popes from Benedict XV to Pius XII were traditionally minded, why did they not do the consecration? That's a timeframe of some 40 years, which is as much as our whole post-Vatican II crisis has lasted.

Fr. Malachi Martin offered an explanation for this in the same way he answered why the Third Secret was released as soon as it was allowed to be.  Many of the Popes believed it wasn't for their time.  Why that was the case, he never alluded to.  His alternate explanation was that it was political/ecumenical and had to do with offending the Orthodox and the fight against Communism.

Anyhow, those were the opinions I heard offered by him.  Who knows the real reason?  Not I.

Nowadays, it would take a miracle to get many of the bishops to do this.  They wouldn't want to be seen as "superstitious", etc.

Iuvenalis

• Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!
  • Sacred Heart of Jesus, I trust in Thee!
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2009, 09:38:pm »
Thanks Quis.

I'm also wondering why the SSPXers are even doing this rosary Crusade this late in the game.

I mean, assume for argument that Russia was not validly consecrated as they posit, well, then why haven't they embarked on this crusade, oh, I dunno in the 80's, etc.?
"It is questionable whether the proper functions of Catholics is to hunt down, "expose" and condemn Catholics they suspect of undue rigidity, disobedience or "material schism"; especially while giving support to a Vatican ecumenical campaign which addresses heretics and actual Schismatics as "separated brethren", Jews as "people of the covenant" and Muslims as "people of God". This is part of the overall contradiction (or inconsistency) that permeates the "conservative" mentality. Cloaked in a pledged loyalty to all things "whatsoever" emanating from the Holy See, many "conservatives" will go beyond the measures taken by the Church leaders, or even disagree with their actual positions. The Hawaii "excommunications" were an obvious example but others can be seen. "Conservatives" denounce as "Schismatic" all those who set foot in SSPX chapels while the Vatican embraces the Schismatics in China. "Conservatives" deny any significant change at the Second Vatican Council while the Pope celebrates the enormity and impact of the changes. "Conservatives" seek the conversion of the Eastern "Orthodox" while the Vatican promises not to "proselytize" them. "Conservatives" deride American bishops while the Pope appoints and promotes the same ones." -Peter Miller

"Tolerance is the last virtue of a depraved society When an immoral society has blatantly and proudly violated all the commandments, it insists upon one last virtue, tolerance for its immorality. It will not tolerate condemnation of its perversions. It creates a whole new world in which only the intolerant critic of intolerable evil is evil." -H. Gibson

(5 x 10 x 17) x (5 x 10 x 17) ≠ 722,500

QuisUtDeus

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2009, 10:27:pm »
Thanks Quis.

I'm also wondering why the SSPXers are even doing this rosary Crusade this late in the game.

I mean, assume for argument that Russia was not validly consecrated as they posit, well, then why haven't they embarked on this crusade, oh, I dunno in the 80's, etc.?

Well, I'm one of those who posits it wasn't consecrated (validly is a strong word).

Maybe Bp. Fellay didn't think of it.  Or maybe he did, and it was obvious with JP2 that it would never happen; now with a new Pope, perhaps he believes it is possible.  God will only change a person open to change, and I don't think JP2 was open to changing his direction.    I dunno; I'm projecting I guess.  I don't think anything of this sort would have been successful with JP2, personally, because he didn't pay much attention to the messages of Fatima IMO.  He spent a lot of time on ecumenism, etc., but not much on hell, etc.

didishroom

• Guten Morgen!
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2009, 10:31:pm »
Thanks Quis.

Lol, I asked the same thing and nearly got my head chewed off. I got this whole lecture that I was being ungrateful.
"We're from Jersey. Not New Jersey, just Jersey.  We curse a lot. We say "yo" and we say it often. We sure as hell don't pump our own gas. We know what real pizza tastes like and we know that a bagel is much more than a roll wit a hole in the middle. We judge people by what exit they are off the parkway or by what mall they live closest to. We drive SUVs and we tailgate any chance we get.  All good nights must end in a diner, preferably with cheese fries. It's a sub, not a hoagie or a hero. and I wash it down with soda, not pop.  I have a dawg, and I drink cawfee.  ..and New York City, is "the city." We know 65 mph means 80 mph."-Anon

Foolish then, is he who departs from the Vicar of Christ Crucified, who has the keys of the Blood, or who goes against him . . . Even though the pope were satan incarnate himself, I may not lift up my head against him, but I must always humble myself, and beg for the Blood as a mercy, for in no other wise can I obtain a part of it -St. Catherine of Sienna.

If desire has equal power with actual Baptism, you would then be satisfied to desire Glory, as though that longing itself were Glory!-St. Gregory Nazianzen.