Choose style:

Author Topic: Venerable JPII, Pius XII and more in the news...  (Read 4064 times)

Petertherock

• Greatest of all sinners
    • Darryl's Myspace Page
Re: Venerable JPII, Pius XII and more in the news...
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2009, 08:25:pm »
Wow, so a picture of a waffle with JP2's supposed image in it is inappropriate? That's just incredible.

Darryl
Ut In Omnibus Glorificetur Deus

"Even if Catholics faithful to Tradition are reduced to a handful, they are the ones who are the true Church of Jesus Christ." -St. Athanasius

JoeVoxxPop

« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2009, 08:32:pm »
Well, I got this from AQ...I guess this will be the the first of JP2's miracles...

[Edit by Quis - this is inappropriate]

hah ha hahh ah
awww it wasnt that bad.... :(  :fish:

Servus_Maria

« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2009, 01:18:am »
If it was from AQ it probably deserved to be edited..

Vetus Ordo

« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2009, 04:55:am »
Using a bit of Newchuch speak:

The "extraordinary" venerable Pius XII and the "ordinary" venerable John Paul II.
"THE LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? The Lord is the protector of my life: of whom shall I be afraid?" (Psalm 26:1)

"And we, too, being called by His will in Christ Jesus, are not justified by ourselves, nor by our own wisdom, or understanding, or godliness, or works which we have wrought in holiness of heart; but by that faith through which, from the beginning, Almighty God has justified all men; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen." — Clement, bishop of Rome

"I love truth," says he, "and not sects. I am sometimes a peripatetic, a stoic, or an academician, and often none of them; but—always a Christian. To philosophise is to love wisdom; and the true wisdom is Jesus Christ. Let us read the historians, the poets, and the philosophers; but let us have in our hearts the gospel of Jesus Christ, in which alone is perfect wisdom and perfect happiness." — Petrarch