Choose style:

Author Topic: America's Nazi Secret with Author John Loftus  (Read 738 times)

Habitual_Ritual

"America's Nazi Secret by John Loftus reveals how the U.S. government permitted the illegal entry of Nazis into North America in the years following World War II. This extraordinary investigation exposes the secret section of the State Department that began, starting in 1948 and unbeknownst to Congress and the public until recently, to hire members of the puppet wartime government of Byelorussia—a region of the Soviet Union occupied by Nazi Germany. The author, a former Justice Department investigator, uncovered this stunning story in the files of several government agencies. The revised and expanded version includes a chapter previously banned from release by authorities and a foreword and afterword with recently declassified materials."

[   . [/   .
" There exists now an enormous religious ignorance. In the times since the Council it is evident we have failed to pass on the content of the Faith.”

(Pope Benedict XVI speaking in October 2002.)

Adam Wayne

• Banned for disrespecting Holy Father/language
Re: America's Nazi Secret with Author John Loftus
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2012, 12:57:pm »
I'm sure you will, but please let me know when Alex talks about Zionists.

I know he's got the Nazi thing down pat. Wonder if his corporation owns the word.

In the meantime, listen to him play the adversary with Michael Hoffman. If you can handle it.

In the first few seconds he says he hopes he will not interfere, then he goes on to never let Hoffman get a word in edgewise.

[   . [/   .

Starry Plough

• Gold Fish
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2012, 01:13:pm »
They were doing it long before 48. It was called Operation Paperclip and it served American strategic interests. They used to tell this joke when I was a kid. The question was asked who would get to the moon
first? The Russians or the Americans. The answer was "Whoever has the most German scientists".

Adam Wayne

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2012, 01:27:pm »
You believe we went to the moon?

Starry Plough

• Gold Fish
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2012, 01:47:pm »
 :eyeroll:
If Walter Cronkite says we went to the moon then we did.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 01:48:pm by Starry Plough »

Adam Wayne

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2012, 03:27:pm »
Was Uncle Walty there? Or was he busy getting free news from NASA, and selling Tang and Space Food Sticks? While also sharing in the glory of the event whilst sitting on his hemroid ring.

I think it was the latter.

GeorgeT

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2012, 05:21:pm »
They were doing it long before 48. It was called Operation Paperclip and it served American strategic interests. They used to tell this joke when I was a kid. The question was asked who would get to the moon
first? The Russians or the Americans. The answer was "Whoever has the most German scientists".

That's a good one.

I am familiar with Project Paperclip and etc. Maybe he considers '48 the official start. I don''t think we were recruiting before the end of the war. I'd be interested in some of the reviews of this book.
Check out my lives of the saints comix!

http://tautkusstudio.com/pb/wp_8bec74cf/wp_8bec74cf.html

Tim

• Tim
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2012, 07:57:pm »
I think he said that was the year he started. It's also about when the sons of the blue bloods started the CIA.  It's curous that the Vatican was laundering Rockefeller money, and that was the same scheme that Marcinkus and Calvi got caught doing. It makes me wonder how far back the banksters and the Vatican go. I'm also wondering if it was their leverage which precipitated all the changes.Fr. M. Martin has that character that was a Monk on Mt. Athos who is called back, and is the Vatican Ambassador to the Dynastic Families. One  wonders if this all fits together. if this guy is telling the truth, these webs are more than i've ever dreamed.

tim

Titus Alba

• Night Owl
  • 2 Corinthians 7:6
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2012, 08:19:pm »
I think he said that was the year he started. It's also about when the sons of the blue bloods started the CIA.  It's curous that the Vatican was laundering Rockefeller money, and that was the same scheme that Marcinkus and Calvi got caught doing. It makes me wonder how far back the banksters and the Vatican go. I'm also wondering if it was their leverage which precipitated all the changes.Fr. M. Martin has that character that was a Monk on Mt. Athos who is called back, and is the Vatican Ambassador to the Dynastic Families. One  wonders if this all fits together. if this guy is telling the truth, these webs are more than i've ever dreamed.

tim

Do Dynastic Families have ambassadors from nations?  You're talking, like, Rockefeller and Rothschild and maybe Bush type people, right?  Thanks.
He flees from the light, in the sense that he does not look for the glory of human praise.