Choose style:

Author Topic: What is wrong with people nowadays? Kate Hospital Nurse tops herself.  (Read 3670 times)

ggreg

• Banned for being an ass and bringing up old things that need not be brought up, even after she was told not to
Two Australians call up a private London hospital and pretend to be the Queen in a radio prank call.  Call gets put through to the Duchess of Cambridge's assistant, not even the Duchess herself.

Nurse who puts the call through tops herself.

Talk about having a thin skin.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20645838

PeterII

• Banned for OKing assisted suicide and wanting to burn heretics
Two Australians call up a private London hospital and pretend to be the Queen in a radio prank call.  Call gets put through to the Duchess of Cambridge's assistant, not even the Duchess herself.

Nurse who puts the call through tops herself.

Talk about having a thin skin.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20645838

The nurse was publically humiliated in front of the entire world for a mistake on her job.  How is that suppose to end well?
The hope only
Of empty men.

ggreg

• Banned for being an ass and bringing up old things that need not be brought up, even after she was told not to
who even knew her name until today when she killed herself?

I'd just laugh it off and take $100k from any and all talk shows that wanted to interview me.

OCLittleFlower

• Gold Fish
  • Celebrating two years of wedded bliss.
Well, we don't know the cause of death yet, but we should pray for her soul.
@~~~~~
Mrs. Deusdark

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that they can't be verified -- Abraham Lincoln

--click on us to level us up.  thanks--

Walty

She was married and with children, as well.  Someone who kills themselves over being duped by prank callers must have something more going on.
Quote from: Rev. Reginald Garrigou-Lagrange O.P.
The Church is intolerant in principle because she believes;
she is tolerant in practice because she loves.
The enemies of the Church are tolerant in principle because they do not believe;
 they are intolerant in practice because they do not love.

Timorem Domini docebo vos.

Deidre

She was married and with children, as well.  Someone who kills themselves over being duped by prank callers must have something more going on.

This. I doubt that she killed herself just because of a prank call, poor woman.  :((
“I will never abandon you, my child. My Immaculate Heart will be your refuge and the way that will lead you to God.”
-Our Lady of Fatima to Lucia

"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God."
- St. Jean-Baptiste Marie Vianney

Richard C

• Blue Fish
  • Leo volo essem
"Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labor."
-- T.S. Eliot

"The Catholic Church is the only thing which saves a man from the degrading slavery of being a child of his age."
-- G. K. Chesterton

"The Catholic priest is simultaneously the victim offered on the altar.  All the older, traditional ceremonies of the Roman Rite underscore this foundational dimension of the Mass. If we don’t see that relationship of priest, altar, and victim in every Holy Mass, then the way Mass has been celebrated has failed.  If we don’t look for that relationship, then we are not really Catholic.  Mass is Calvary."
-- Fr. John Zuhlsdorf

Member of the Confraternity of the Holy Rosary: http://rosaryconfraternity.org/

Mithrandylan

• Banned for promoting sedevacantism
  • Divínum auxílium ✝ maneat semper nobíscum.

That's what I thought at first but remember that were american. This is a riyal nurse. Id imagine that there's a sort of samurai shame incolved here.

SouthpawLink

• PedisaustralisNexus
"It preaches that not only in civil affairs, which is not Our concern here, but also in religion, God has given every individual a wide freedom to embrace and adopt without danger to his salvation whatever sect or opinion appeals to him on the basis of his private judgment.  The apostle Paul warns us against the impiety of these madmen" (Pope Leo XII, Ubi Primum, n. 12).

"Likewise, peace is rooted in respect for religious freedom, which is a fundamental and primordial aspect of the freedom of conscience of individuals and of the freedom of peoples.  It is important that everywhere in the world every person can belong to the religion of his choice and practise it freely without fear" (Benedict XVI, Address to Five New Ambassadors, 18 May 2006).

Tim

• Tim
I'd be on the phone to the radio stations in NYC (I think they'd pay the most) and be on the next plane, while calling the AM ladies talk shows for the "full story"

tim