I currently suffer through it while on the road. It is Pascal's wager, if you will. However I discovered it is a good time to get some rosaries in.
It is funny because the church is a church-in-the-round big top circus style layout. So the first time I went, I went in the last pew on the very end of the semi-circle. That was to escape the ridiculous hand shake and Our Father hand holding. Anyhow, I seem to have attracted fellow misanthropes, and now my secluded section has a group.
Anyhow, miraculously I noticed that when I get out into the aisle from my pew in the hinterland, I am directly facing the Tabernacle, which of course is off to the side. So I can genuflect towards Jesus. And off to the side is a picture of Our Lady of Perpetual Help. Nice touch.
After that intro, I'll answer your question. First and foremost the priest MUST face Jesus during Mass. The Tabernacle MUST be at the center, behind the altar, and the Priest should not stand mooning the Lord. In the N.O. church I go to, the priest has chosen to put Jesus off to the side. I'd probably do the same thing as I don't see how a priest can stand there mooning the Lord. So,
1. Priest returns to facing the Lord during Mass whose Tabernacle is at the center.
That is probably the most crucial. Here are some others:
2. Suppress communion under bother species, as it is spreading heresy.
3. No women infesting the sanctuary.
4. Eliminate communion in the grubby paw.
5. Communion received kneeling only, ie restore the rail.
6. Enforce the still binding rule that women must veil.
7. At the end of Mass, when the priest says the blessing, the people kneel. This posture was purposefully changed to diminish the role of priest and turn him into a presider.