Choose style:
Subscription Options:

One-time Donations:

Author Topic: Fr. Fahey's 6 point plan for Divine ORder  (Read 2432 times)

CredoUtIntelligam

Fr. Fahey's 6 point plan for Divine ORder
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2008, 10:36:pm »
I listened to those excellent interviews with Thomas Gabriele as well.  When he refers to Fr. Fahey's 6-point plan for divine order, he is referring to Fr. Fahey's book The Kingship of Christ and Organized Naturalism.  The 6 points are laid out in chapter 1 along with the contrary 6 points for Satan's plan for organizing society.  I believe you can still get this book with Angelus Press.  But the best resource for Fr. Fahey's works is Omni Christian Book Club (make sure you scroll down under the 'Authors' tab to 'Rev. Denis Fahey'--it's a little confusing b/c he's not listed as 'Fr. Fahey' like other priest authors).  You can find all his works there.  I discovered Fr. Fahey's works for myself only about a year ago.  I was blown away by what I read.  I look forward to reading many more books of his.  

jovan66102

• La foi Catholique d'abord! La mort à l'Islam!
  • Gold Fish
Fr. Fahey's 6 point plan for Divine ORder
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2008, 02:55:am »
Quote from: CredoUtIntelligam
I listened to those excellent interviews with Thomas Gabriele as well. When he refers to Fr. Fahey's 6-point plan for divine order, he is referring to Fr. Fahey's book The Kingship of Christ and Organized Naturalism. The 6 points are laid out in chapter 1 along with the contrary 6 points for Satan's plan for organizing society. I believe you can still get this book with Angelus Press. But the best resource for Fr. Fahey's works is Omni Christian Book Club (make sure you scroll down under the 'Authors' tab to 'Rev. Denis Fahey'--it's a little confusing b/c he's not listed as 'Fr. Fahey' like other priest authors).  You can find all his works there. I discovered Fr. Fahey's works for myself only about a year ago. I was blown away by what I read. I look forward to reading many more books of his.

Thank you, Credo. That clears it up. I discovered Fr Fahey about 20 years ago and have read The Kingship of Christ..... and most of his other works. I was just afraid there was something I had missed!
Jovan-Marya Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!

Deum timete, regem honorificate.

Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!

Subscription Options:

One-time Donations: