Choose style:

Author Topic: Goodbye, Bad Bishops!  (Read 15568 times)

CrusaderKing

Goodbye, Bad Bishops!
« on: November 05, 2009, 07:49:pm »
Taking the idea of the title from Michael Rose's book Goodbye, Good Men, I decided to post this site created by a good friend of mine here on Fisheaters. It's a list of bishops who've brought shame and disgrace upon themselves and they Church they purport to serve in one way, shape, form or another, or have no use for the Traditional Latin Mass; qualifications that have these men's DNA all over them like Bill Clinton's on a blue stained dress.

I've seen countdown to Mahony's retirement tickers, so I thought it was a good idea to give him company. Listen closely to the background music.

Enjoy!  ;D :) :P :laughing: :jester: :rofl: :crazy:

http://www.goodbyebadbishops.com/

SCG

• Gold Fish
  • Downton Addict
Re: Goodbye, Bad Bishops!
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2009, 07:55:pm »
This is in very poor taste.

Baskerville

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2009, 07:55:pm »
Nice. :laughing:

Baskerville

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2009, 07:58:pm »

How is it in poor taste to celebrate the retirement of a bunch of old goats who have done everything in their power to thwart the Holy Father's motu proprio and destroy the Church in anyway they could. I think its hilarious.

Baskerville

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2009, 08:01:pm »
That quote by St John Eudes is perfect for these scum.

Rosarium

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2009, 08:04:pm »
That quote by St John Eudes is perfect for these scum.

The quote from the saint is; but the quotes here are not.

SoCalLocal

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2009, 08:06:pm »
I agree.

I wish I was omniscient, too, so I could decide who's good and who's bad, and then post things against the bad.

I wonder how many curious Catholics are lurking on this site and get confirmation that the book More Catholic than the Pope is a true representation of Traditional Catholics?

SCG

• Gold Fish
  • Downton Addict
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2009, 08:07:pm »

How is it in poor taste to celebrate the retirement of a bunch of old goats who have done everything in their power to thwart the Holy Father's motu proprio and destroy the Church in anyway they could. I think its hilarious.

Keep your celebration to yourself and resort to prayer instead of mockery. This kind of criticism is neither constructive nor Christian.

Baskerville

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2009, 08:12:pm »
The only thing I find in poor taste is the fact that "balloon Mass" Schoenborn doesnt retire until 2020.

BlessedKarl

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2009, 08:22:pm »
PRAY FOR THEM mates! C'mon now. You have a right to your opinions but calling a bishop "scum" is not good at all! Some of them may very well think they are doing good. Remember these are validly ordained bishops and are servants of God, whether they act like it or not. Let us show respect and pray for them if they are disobedient.  How many of the greatest sinners have been repentent heretics? Augustine comes to mind. His mother prayed for 30 years for him to convert. I advise regular prayer, rather than insults, are needed. Yes, it is hard. So very hard. But please don't lose hope. Please pray for them everyone!
My avatar is Blessed Emperor Karl. The last true Catholic Emperor. He did what virtually  no other leader, regardless of religion, would do in WWI. May all leaders look to Blessed Emperor Karl as an example of what a true leader should be like.