Choose style:

Author Topic: little mary  (Read 2051 times)

mamalove

• Baby Mama
  • Absolute truth must be unchangeable! St. Pius X
little mary
« on: December 28, 2009, 12:24:am »
anyone know anything about this?  I found a book at the adoration chapel, and the messages seem really orthodox and good, but I see that she has been told to stop by Archbishop Flynn....just wondering before I read any further
Crypto Lefebvreian drifter........
Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat!

Nightshade057

Re: little mary
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2009, 01:58:am »
You'd have to be a bit more specific. Who are the messages from? Who's the visionary/mystic? When and where were they recieved?
~ Joshua

"The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science. Whoever does not know it and can no longer wonder, no longer marvel, is as good as dead, and his eyes are dimmed."
-Albert Einstein

"Truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it." - Flannery O'Connor

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

mamalove

• Baby Mama
  • Absolute truth must be unchangeable! St. Pius X
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2009, 01:20:pm »
in the 90's through the present.  Jesus and Mary.  I think she might be in Minnesona.
http://www.littlemary.us/
Crypto Lefebvreian drifter........
Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat!

Nightshade057

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2009, 10:22:pm »
Well, I looked through the messages and didn't see anything heterodox and I did see vigorous promotion of the Holy Rosary as the remedy to the evils of our time. It doesn't seem that there has been an official ruling from the local bishop yet as far as I can see. It seems that he has simply asked that the dissemination of the messages stop - and "Little Mary" obeyed, which is a sign of humility and one of the most important tests of a true seer.

Personally, I would wait for some official recognition of the apparitions before putting much stock in them. There is already a wealth of messages from the Blessed Virgin in various other approved apparitions such as Our Lady of Kibeho, Our Lady of Betania, Our Lady of Fatima, Our Lady of Akita, Our Lady of Good Success, and Our Lady of Soufaneh (Damascus).
~ Joshua

"The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science. Whoever does not know it and can no longer wonder, no longer marvel, is as good as dead, and his eyes are dimmed."
-Albert Einstein

"Truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it." - Flannery O'Connor

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Virgil the Roman

• O Sacred Heart of Jesus: have mercy upon us . . .
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2009, 12:17:am »
I can't access her files on the supposed interior locutions betwixt the Blessed Mother and Our Lord and "Little Mary."
Kindly keep me in your rosary and prayer intentions; especially as I am looking for full-time employment . . .

β€œIn life and in death, keep close to Jesus and give yourself into his faithful keeping; He alone can help you when all others fail you.”
β€” Thomas a Kempis

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Non habemus papam.

clairvaux

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2009, 07:00:am »
I have a book to,  it's By Fr. Robert J. Fox from EWTN - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_J._Fox, who past away this year.  When I saw him in May,  he said (paraphrasing)   As Archbishop Flynn of St. Paul retired the end of April 2008 because of age, he requested little Mary to stop posting of the messages not because of heresy in the messages from Blessed Mother through the locutionist little Mary but wanted to allow the new Archbishop the freedom to discern too.

I to have found the messages quite teaching, very Orthodox, and I must say very loving.  They touch my heart, and give me strength and encouragement to keep my eyes toward heaven and keep moving forward, even after falling.  Heaven has such power in forgiving us, and we to must be forgiving, its real powerful, when meditating about forgiveness...there is a special freedom...... I suppose its a freedom from hate.

Here is one like - I hope it's ok I share this?

My daughter, All must ask themselves, is there love in your hearts? Is there love in your homes? This love of knowing Jesus must be spread across this world. In order for this to happen you must allow God's love to enter your hearts. You must love God more than your desires. You must let go of any hate or bitterness and be forgiving children. It is time now to truly live these messages so that God's love can truly shine through you. Please do not criticize or judge one another. Be merciful, humble, gentle and kind. Love unconditionally. Love all your brothers and sisters and forgive those who have hurt you. Begin today by asking God to help you be more loving. Turn to God each new day and receive His love. Love is the answer, so please obey, obey God and truly love, love those around you. Through your actions, God's love will multiply in you. God will use you in many special ways if you love, listen and obey. Now, please love one another as a family and support each other in a loving way. Love God above all else and accept His love that He has for each of you. Amen.

winoblue1

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2009, 07:53:am »
This message seems rather mediocre at best. I mean if Our Lord sent His Mother down to earth to deliver a message, especially in this day and age when millions of innocents are slaughtered, wars ravage the world, the Church is betraying Her God, etc, I think it would be a bit more unique and to the point. "Love one another" OK got it, thanks! --- We already know this~

What actually seems to have an impact on people's conversion is either miracles or a supernatural sign. Why do you think Our Lord used miracles during His ministry? Why do you think Our Lady at Fatima did the miracle of the sun?

Words don't really do much to soften hardened hearts. At best this message is meant for the person that received it as a private FYI, and I agree with Bishop Flynn that it should be left private.

But also, credit must be given to Little Mary for her obedience to the Bishop and her willingness to take direction, if Our Lady is really talking to her, I hope that she gets some more useful information that can return the world to sanity, or at least put the Church back on track.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 08:21:am by winoblue1 »
Traditional Catholic seeking holiness.... seeking

glgas

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2009, 08:20:am »
I have a book to,  it's By Fr. Robert J. Fox from EWTN - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_J._Fox, who past away this year.  When I saw him in May,  he said (paraphrasing)   As Archbishop Flynn of St. Paul retired the end of April 2008 because of age, he requested little Mary to stop posting of the messages not because of heresy in the messages from Blessed Mother through the locutionist little Mary but wanted to allow the new Archbishop the freedom to discern too.

On April 24, 2007, Pope Benedict XVI appointed Bishop John C. Nienstedt as Coadjutor Archbishop of the Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minneapolis and as the Apostolic Administrator of the Diocese of New Ulm. He succeeded Archbishop Harry J. Flynn as Archbishop of the Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minneapolis on May 2, 2008.

So the succession in the diocese  of St Paul was continuous, and now Archbishop Nienstedt shall explicitly approve the message

I to have found the messages quite teaching, very Orthodox, and I must say very loving.  They touch my heart, and give me strength and encouragement to keep my eyes toward heaven and keep moving forward, even after falling.  Heaven has such power in forgiving us, and we to must be forgiving, its real powerful, when meditating about forgiveness...there is a special freedom...... I suppose its a freedom from hate.

This is very interesting: freedom from hate.