Choose style:
Make a monthly donation to keep FE around! Select an amount to donate in the drop-down box, then click the red buttton.

Poll

What should we swap this time?

Candy (your pick!)
4 (23.5%)
The Scripture you find most beautiful, handwritten, with an explanation of why you love it best
0 (0%)
A joke on a postcard
1 (5.9%)
A Holy Card
4 (23.5%)
A valentine - storebought or handmade
1 (5.9%)
A thrift store/used store/Ebay item that costs less than $7
5 (29.4%)
A homemade baked good U.S. only)
1 (5.9%)
Something purple
1 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: Swap 3: What should it be?  (Read 4540 times)

Vox Clamantis

• Marta's Human
  • Forum Owner
Swap 3: What should it be?
« on: January 28, 2012, 02:05:pm »
OK, time for swap 3. Let's get this party started. I'll have this poll up for three days and see what happens :)  If we do the valentine, we'll have to move fast! I personally couldn't participate in the baked goods one, but I'd be happy to host it!
Matthew 22:36-39: "Master, which is the greatest commandment in the law? Jesus said to him: Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with thy whole heart, and with thy whole soul, and with thy whole mind. This is the greatest and the first commandment. And the second is like to this: Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself."

Joamy

Re: Swap 3: What should it be?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 06:28:pm »
A thrift shop item.  I  :love: :love: :love: :love: thrift shops

verenaerin

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 09:20:am »
I am not signed up, but if any Aussies want to send me some Violet Crumble bars, I would be eternally grateful.
I cough for my own amusement...

I fight for the rights of the sleeveless!

Liza_Do_A_Lot

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2012, 09:24:am »
I am not signed up, but if any Aussies want to send me some Violet Crumble bars, I would be eternally grateful.

LOL, they would probably be quarantined before they got there.  What you didn't ask for Tim Tams?

http://noexcuseseasyorganising.com/

"If you don't ask, you don't get" - personal motto of mine. (never be too afraid to ask...they can only say no.   :)

verenaerin

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2012, 09:32:am »

LOL, they would probably be quarantined before they got there.  What you didn't ask for Tim Tams?

When ever a family member would visit from Australia or one of us would go over, the first question asked is always- Where's the Violet Crumble bars? On amazon, it's 26 bucks plus 15 for shipping just for 6. So unfair.
I cough for my own amusement...

I fight for the rights of the sleeveless!

Pheo

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2012, 11:27:am »

When ever a family member would visit from Australia or one of us would go over, the first question asked is always- Where's the Violet Crumble bars? On amazon, it's 26 bucks plus 15 for shipping just for 6. So unfair.

They look the same as Crunchie bars - sponge toffee in chocolate!  They're sold everywhere in Canada.  And $26 for 24 of them on Amazon.
Forced to leave for refusing to lie - well played.

Liza_Do_A_Lot

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2012, 08:36:am »

What do you get when two purple cars have a crash?

"If you don't ask, you don't get" - personal motto of mine. (never be too afraid to ask...they can only say no.   :)

Spooky

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2012, 06:18:pm »

LOL I don't know...what?

Liza_Do_A_Lot

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2012, 07:06:pm »

LOL I don't know...what?

A Violet Crumble

Spooky

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2012, 08:23:pm »

LOL I don't know...what?

A Violet Crumble

:doh: I totally should have seen that coming.  :LOL:

Make a monthly donation to keep FE around! Select an amount to donate in the drop-down box, then click the red buttton.