Choose style:
Subscription Options:

One-time Donations:

Author Topic: Preparing for the Next FE Contest - "Hook, Line, and Singer"  (Read 34746 times)

Phillipus Iacobus

Okay Jester, this is the pic you wanted:

JoeVoxxPop

Aw man that couldve been me...im so jealous

The Curt Jester

• Trad before the term "neo-trad" was invented
Thanks for posting it!

And Voxx, next HLS, next one!
The one thing perfect about the human being is the brain.  Everyone knows that nothing could ever be wrong with it.

St. Gabriel Possenti, pray for us!
St. Adrian of Nicomedia, pray for us!
St. Hubert, pray for us!
St. Sebastian, pray for us!

GottmitunsAlex

• "As the head of the Church, I cannot answer you otherwise. The Jews have not recognized Our Lord; therefore we cannot recognize the Jewish people." Pope St. Pius X
  • Hochmeister / Magister generalis
    • Priesterbruderschaft St. Pius X
Thanks for posting it!

And Voxx, next HLS, next one!
BUMP
"Nothing is more miserable than those people who never failed to attack their own salvation. When there was need to observe the Law, they trampled it under foot. Now that the Law has ceased to bind, they obstinately strive to observe it. What could be more pitiable that those who provoke God not only by transgressing the Law but also by keeping it? But at any rate the Jews say that they, too, adore God. God forbid that I say that. No Jew adores God! Who say so? The Son of God say so. For he said: "If you were to know my Father, you would also know me. But you neither know me nor do you know my Father". Could I produce a witness more trustworthy than the Son of God?"  St. John Chrysostom Sunday Homily

The Curt Jester

• Trad before the term "neo-trad" was invented
I remember a thread somewhere in which someone asked me if I was going to do another one of these someday, so I suppose I'll go ahead and ask around now to see if there's any interest.   The person who was going to run #2 is no longer around, so it falls back on me I guess.   I'm not sure how many people around here would participate since a good share of the people who were active in Season 1 are no longer contributing members of FE.

Chime in if you want to see another one.  Chime in again if you want to be part of one.   Thanks!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 07:17:pm by The Curt Jester »
The one thing perfect about the human being is the brain.  Everyone knows that nothing could ever be wrong with it.

St. Gabriel Possenti, pray for us!
St. Adrian of Nicomedia, pray for us!
St. Hubert, pray for us!
St. Sebastian, pray for us!

cgraye

Perhaps...
Chris

jonbhorton

• Can no longer participate here, ever.
I'm interested. I might not participate in every round, as I intend to play guitar and sing and I can't match everything with that.

I've been really practicing my Marty Haugen though. The deep-throated metalcore growl really opens up the influence of the songs.

I mean, how awesomely Novus Ordo/Protestant are these lyrics?

[   .

[/   .

I remember the first war, the way the sky burned
The faces of angels destroyed
I saw a third of Heaven's legion banished
And the creation of Hell
I stood with my brothers and watched Lucifer Fall
But now, my brothers aren't my brothers

Turned away by a misrepresentation
Stained glass and white washed tombs

The hearts of those who spoke to you
Were never homes to the God they tried to show you
They spoke out of prejudice and ritualism
They themselves were lost angels fold their wings
angels fold their wings
And weep along with us watching you shun, shun His sacrifice
Shun His sacrifice
angels fold their wings
And weep along with us watching you shun
"It makes the consuls base: and my soul aches
To know, when two authorities are up,
Neither supreme, how soon confusion
May enter 'twixt the gap of both and take
The one by the other." - Coriolanus, Act 3, Scene 1
The Immaculata must be the Queen of all people. Whoever does not submit to her rule will perish.
- St. Maximilian Kolbe
"There is no greater enemy of the Immaculata and her Knighthood than today’s Ecumenism which every Knight must not only fight against, but also neutralize through diametrically opposed action and ultimately destroy"
(Saint Maximilian Maria Kolbe) ~ Entry of Diary dated April 23, 1933. Cited from The Immaculata Our Ideal, Father Karl Stehlin [Warsaw: Te Deum, 2005], p.37.

Subscription Options:

One-time Donations: