Choose style:
Subscription Options:

One-time Donations:

Author Topic: Ban the person above  (Read 240927 times)

PrairieMom

Re: Ban the person above
« Reply #3190 on: April 19, 2017, 05:02:pm »
Banned for assuming it was a burden.
"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth. For the first heaven and the first earth was gone, and the sea is now no more.

And I John saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

And I heard a great voice from the throne, saying: Behold the tabernacle of God with men, and he will dwell with them. And they shall be his people; and God himself with them shall be their God.

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes: and death shall be no more, nor mourning, nor crying, nor sorrow shall be any more, for the former things are passed away." The Apocalypse 21:1-4

http://allourneedsarespecial.blogspot.ca/

Mark Williams

• Heresy cannot hide from me.
« Reply #3191 on: April 19, 2017, 09:24:pm »
Banned for banning.  :LOL:
"For the true friends of the people are neither revolutionaries nor innovators, but traditionalists." - St. Pope Pius X

PrairieMom

« Reply #3192 on: April 19, 2017, 09:47:pm »
Banned for banning due to banning.  :readrules:
"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth. For the first heaven and the first earth was gone, and the sea is now no more.

And I John saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

And I heard a great voice from the throne, saying: Behold the tabernacle of God with men, and he will dwell with them. And they shall be his people; and God himself with them shall be their God.

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes: and death shall be no more, nor mourning, nor crying, nor sorrow shall be any more, for the former things are passed away." The Apocalypse 21:1-4

J Michael

• GFH
  • I live under a rock. Lord have mercy! Alleluia!!
« Reply #3193 on: April 20, 2017, 10:56:am »
Banned for excessive use of the letter "n".
"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan

PrairieMom

« Reply #3194 on: April 20, 2017, 01:45:pm »
Banned for calling "n" excessive and hurting it's feelings.

J Michael

• GFH
« Reply #3195 on: April 21, 2017, 01:58:pm »
Banned for anthropomorphizing the alphabet.

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan

Mark Williams

• Heresy cannot hide from me.
« Reply #3196 on: April 21, 2017, 04:09:pm »
Banned for anthropomorphizing the alphabet.

Banned for complaining about anthropomorphizing the alphabet.
"For the true friends of the people are neither revolutionaries nor innovators, but traditionalists." - St. Pope Pius X

J Michael

• GFH
« Reply #3197 on: April 21, 2017, 04:53:pm »
Banned for mistaking a banning for a complaint. :eyeroll:

PrairieMom

« Reply #3198 on: April 21, 2017, 05:32:pm »
Banned for not complaining.

TradCathYouth

• The Sword That Smites Evil
« Reply #3199 on: April 23, 2017, 01:37:am »
Banned for the encouragement of complaining.

Subscription Options:

One-time Donations: