Choose style:
Subscription Options:

One-time Donations:

Author Topic: Tapatalk  (Read 3438 times)

divinesilence80

Tapatalk
« on: January 09, 2015, 01:37:pm »
We have Tapatalk installed now! I was just curious if anyone has used it yet and whether or not it was a success. Please let me know.
Local anti-feminist.....if you think women deserve special treatment without any accountability for their actions expect to hear from me!

Dirigible

Re: Tapatalk
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2015, 02:22:pm »
It's new and I don't like new things, so I told it no.  :P
IC XC NIKA

Abba Lot went to see Abba Joseph and said to him, “Abba, as far as I can I say my little office, I fast a little, I pray and meditate, I live in peace and as far as I can, I purify my thoughts. What else can I do?” The old man stood up and stretched his hands towards heaven. His fingers became like ten lamps of fire and he said to him, “If you will, you can become all flame."

divinesilence80

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2015, 11:20:pm »
It's new and I don't like new things, so I told it no.  :P

I hear ya. I have no plans of using it but someone requested it lol
Local anti-feminist.....if you think women deserve special treatment without any accountability for their actions expect to hear from me!

Neopelagianus

• Nuestra Señora del Rosario de La Naval de Manila
    • Catholic Aesthetics
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2015, 08:24:am »
I liked it.

N.
http://catholicaesthetics.wordpress.com/

Restore the Old Santo Domingo in Intramuros!

CaptCrunch73

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2015, 06:20:am »
I've been using it, still getting used to it. It works, I find the interface a little cumbersome but it is an awesome improvement!!  :margarita:
"There are in truth three states of the converted: the beginning,  the middle and the perfection. In the beginning, they experience the charms of sweetness; in the middle, the contests of temptation; and in the end, the fullness of perfection."
-- Pope St. Gregory

Chestertonian

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2015, 10:47:pm »
i like tapatalk because the text is bigger, more easy to read
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Subscription Options:

One-time Donations: