Choose style:
Subscription Options:

One-time Donations:

Author Topic: Post a picture of your garden!  (Read 1378 times)

PrairieMom

Re: Post a picture of your garden!
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2017, 01:44:pm »
When it quits raining, I'll go snap some picture of our 1/2 done new garden boxes. They look so pretty!

I've started seeds for the first time this year too. I apparently need more heat for them to grow adequately. :(
"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth. For the first heaven and the first earth was gone, and the sea is now no more.

And I John saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

And I heard a great voice from the throne, saying: Behold the tabernacle of God with men, and he will dwell with them. And they shall be his people; and God himself with them shall be their God.

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes: and death shall be no more, nor mourning, nor crying, nor sorrow shall be any more, for the former things are passed away." The Apocalypse 21:1-4

http://allourneedsarespecial.blogspot.ca/

Jeeter

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2017, 02:55:pm »
I apparently need more heat for them to grow adequately. :(

Talk about heat, yet you live in Canada...  :P
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

PrairieMom

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2017, 12:15:pm »
I apparently need more heat for them to grow adequately. :(

Talk about heat, yet you live in Canada...  :P

Ha ha ha... It does get hot here! Honest! Especially in the middle of the bald-ass prairie. We can easily hit 100 degrees F in the summer.

But I keep my house on the cool side most of the time, because I detest being hot. I laughed when I saw those warming pad things at Peavey Mart, but now I understand why they sell them. The soil doesn't get warm enough in the house!
"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth. For the first heaven and the first earth was gone, and the sea is now no more.

And I John saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

And I heard a great voice from the throne, saying: Behold the tabernacle of God with men, and he will dwell with them. And they shall be his people; and God himself with them shall be their God.

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes: and death shall be no more, nor mourning, nor crying, nor sorrow shall be any more, for the former things are passed away." The Apocalypse 21:1-4

PrairieMom

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2017, 02:12:pm »
Took my pictures. Seedlings growing...

... bergenia growing like crazy, as usual...

... tulips and day lilies are up, although that bed is in rough shape and need work...

... and new beds being built! If only the weather would cooperate... its supposed to rain and snow the next 4 or 5 days now again.  :censored:

but the beds will be 3.5'x12', and we'll have 4 of them long that fence, plus our other beds. This one was originally a single 12x12 plot.

Subscription Options:

One-time Donations: