Choose style:
Subscription Options:

One-time Donations:

Author Topic: Catholic Memes  (Read 52519 times)

PrairieMom

Re: Catholic Memes
« Reply #340 on: June 19, 2017, 04:05:pm »
"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth. For the first heaven and the first earth was gone, and the sea is now no more.

And I John saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

And I heard a great voice from the throne, saying: Behold the tabernacle of God with men, and he will dwell with them. And they shall be his people; and God himself with them shall be their God.

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes: and death shall be no more, nor mourning, nor crying, nor sorrow shall be any more, for the former things are passed away." The Apocalypse 21:1-4

http://allourneedsarespecial.blogspot.ca/

In His Love

« Reply #341 on: June 20, 2017, 08:06:pm »

"Truly blessed is the man whose mind and heart are as closely attached to the Jesus Prayer and to the ceaseless invocation of His name as air to the body or flame to the wax." - St. Hesychios the Priest (☦434)

In His Love

« Reply #342 on: June 21, 2017, 06:10:am »

« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 08:06:am by In His Love »
"Truly blessed is the man whose mind and heart are as closely attached to the Jesus Prayer and to the ceaseless invocation of His name as air to the body or flame to the wax." - St. Hesychios the Priest (☦434)

In His Love

« Reply #343 on: Today at 10:56 am »
I saw this post on another forum and had to meme-ify it.

Subscription Options:

One-time Donations: