Choose style:
Subscription Options:

One-time Donations:

Author Topic: By popular request: the FE gross kid thread.  (Read 9051 times)

Jeeter

Re: By popular request: the FE gross kid thread.
« Reply #110 on: September 03, 2016, 09:31:am »
Nope. No caffeine unless I send them to visit my mother in law.

That's what happened when I asked Circus Boy to throw the diaper out for me. He took it downstairs and started chasing his brother. By the time I got downstairs they were laughing and tossing it back and forth.

Last night we had a crab boil, since a friend of mine sent us a bunch of live crabs as a thank you for helping him with something. I had the crabs on ice in a cooler in the garage, and Circus Boy picks one up and started chasing Melonhead. Melonhead screamed, and I got on Circus Boy's case about it. He apologized, and when he went to put the crab back in the cooler he got pinched by a couple. Since we're Catholic we don't believe in karma, so I explained how "payback is a medevac."
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

Peccavi.

If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his mother, he will not have Christ for his brother. -Saint Maximilian Kolbe

Just remember, everyone, Socrates was a stonemason and Christ was a carpenter... - Pilgrim

Marija pomagaj z Brezij prosi za nas.

Fontevrault

« Reply #111 on: September 03, 2016, 02:40:pm »
 :LOL:  Circus Boy must get himself into a lot of trouble.  He invents ways to get into trouble that my kids haven't though of and that's saying something!

If it makes you feel any better, I occasionally look at Bond Villain and tell him "one day your little brothers won't be so small and you are going to get a smack down years in the making."  Payback . . .   Then I assure him that I'm going to sit back and let it happen because it will be well deserved. 
My ipad keyboard hates me.  Please forgive the typos; they are unintentional.

RichardP

« Reply #112 on: October 23, 2016, 11:59:pm »
I also asked the doctor her opinion of the Crib Dribbler, as we were considering getting one.

A joke, of course, but the doc seemed a bit perplexed.
A "feed" trough for a baby, or a super sized bottle!  That is funny, but it would probably sell..

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Jeeter

« Reply #113 on: December 13, 2016, 07:10:pm »
This one not so much gross kid as unobservant dad.

My wife asked me to hold Patchy (5 months), and I didn't realize, or more likely forgot, that she'd very recently nursed. So I lay down on my back, put my nose against hers, hoist her straight up in the air and start talking to her, and she spewed and covered my face and mouth with baby cheese. Yuck!

Peccavi.

If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his mother, he will not have Christ for his brother. -Saint Maximilian Kolbe

Just remember, everyone, Socrates was a stonemason and Christ was a carpenter... - Pilgrim

PrairieMom

« Reply #114 on: December 13, 2016, 07:15:pm »

My wife asked me to hold Patchy (5 months), and I didn't realize, or more likely forgot, that she'd very recently nursed. So I lay down on my back, put my nose against hers, hoist her straight up in the air and start talking to her, and she spewed and covered my face and mouth with baby cheese. Yuck!

I'm tolerant of a lot of things from my kids, but getting vomit in my hair and face (even baby vomit) simply icks me out.

"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth. For the first heaven and the first earth was gone, and the sea is now no more.

And I John saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

And I heard a great voice from the throne, saying: Behold the tabernacle of God with men, and he will dwell with them. And they shall be his people; and God himself with them shall be their God.

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes: and death shall be no more, nor mourning, nor crying, nor sorrow shall be any more, for the former things are passed away." The Apocalypse 21:1-4

http://allourneedsarespecial.blogspot.ca/

Jeeter

« Reply #115 on: December 13, 2016, 07:33:pm »

I'm tolerant of a lot of things from my kids, but getting vomit in my hair and face (even baby vomit) simply icks me out.

Quite true. And it didn't help that the 3 boys were there rolling with laughter.

Peccavi.

Jeeter

« Reply #116 on: January 04, 2017, 11:10:am »
Not so much of a gross kid as another faux pas by dad.

I recently took my three boys out to collect water samples from a couple different streams in the area to test for total cloriform bacteria count.  Partly for fun, partly for their science classes.  I explained to the boys a little about different types of bacteria, specifically coliform and e. Coli.  It's a pretty simple process; collect 2-5 mL of water in a tube, mix it with a bottle of gel growth medium, and wait 48 hours.  The best place I thought of to place the petri dishes was in the china cabinet; warm, out of direct sunlight, and of reach of little ones.

Apparently not, however.  My wife was less than thrilled when she came home and our 6 year old ran up to her saying, "Mommy!  Daddy's growing e. Coli in the china cabinet."   :grin:

Peccavi.

Subscription Options:

One-time Donations: