Choose style:
Subscription Options:

One-time Donations:

Author Topic: 36 F Looking for Good Catholic Man  (Read 994 times)

HeatherNoel

36 F Looking for Good Catholic Man
« on: September 23, 2016, 05:20:pm »
Prefer someone 35 or older, free to marry in the Church, kind heart, devout, and decent-looking. :-) I'm not looking for a man who is drop-dead gorgeous, just someone who is kinda cute. A good heart is the most important and a sense of humor a definite plus.

Feel free to send me a PM. Even if we just become friends, that would be great. Especially interested in Traditional men.

HeatherNoel

Re: 36 F Looking for Good Catholic Man
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2016, 10:45:am »
Wow. Don't all message me at once now! :'(

divinesilence80

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2016, 08:35:pm »
Why not try Catholic Match? It's a quick way to sift through peoples beliefs. It's more formal and specialized for dating. Even as a guy I think I'd be weary about meeting someone from a forum.....
Local anti-feminist.....if you think women deserve special treatment without any accountability for their actions expect to hear from me!

Jeanannemarie

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2017, 02:45:pm »
Dear HeatherNoel,  I thought posting here for a guy was a wonderful idea.  Don't lose heart.  Catholic Match isn't a guaranteed success, either.  My daughter has had several disasters there, and you just have to keep weeding.  Anyway, I  thought your thread was very good and right to the point.  It just needs the right guy to see it and why on earth would a guy  be wary of meeting on a forum?  At least my post will put your thread at the top again!  Come on guys.  Don't you have friends and brothers?  My belief is that for every good woman who is having a terrible time meeting someone, there is a great guy out there trying to find a wonderful girl.  They all just have to find each other.  I wish my daughter would get her post on here!

Subscription Options:

One-time Donations: