Choose style:
Subscription Options:

One-time Donations:

Author Topic: Whatever happened to what are you listening to?  (Read 4453 times)

In His Love

Re: Whatever happened to what are you listening to?
« Reply #100 on: March 24, 2017, 06:33:am »
"O Jesus, Whose adorable Face ravished my heart, I implore Thee to fix deep within me Thy Divine Image and to set me on fire with Thy Love, that I may be found worthy to come to the contemplation of Thy glorious Face in Heaven. Amen." - St. Therese of Lisieux

In His Love

« Reply #101 on: March 27, 2017, 01:14:pm »
"O Jesus, Whose adorable Face ravished my heart, I implore Thee to fix deep within me Thy Divine Image and to set me on fire with Thy Love, that I may be found worthy to come to the contemplation of Thy glorious Face in Heaven. Amen." - St. Therese of Lisieux

J Michael

• GFH
  • I live under a rock. Lord have mercy! Alleluia!!
« Reply #102 on: March 28, 2017, 01:22:pm »
"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan

In His Love

« Reply #103 on: March 28, 2017, 02:04:pm »

Jeeter

« Reply #104 on: March 28, 2017, 09:10:pm »

Johnny Cash was the man. I've been on a Hank Sr. Kick recently.

-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

In His Love

« Reply #105 on: April 21, 2017, 05:10:am »

In His Love

« Reply #106 on: April 21, 2017, 01:32:pm »
This is beautiful. God bless Cardinal Collins for his great Lectio Divina series.

formerbuddhist

« Reply #107 on: April 25, 2017, 09:20:pm »

This is timeless. :)

Walk before God in simplicity, and not in subtleties of the mind. Simplicity brings faith; but subtle and intricate speculations bring conceit; and conceit brings withdrawal from God. -Saint Isaac of Syria, Directions on Spiritual Training

"It is impossible in human terms to exaggerate the importance of being in a church or chapel before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. I very seldom repeat what I say. Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity. "Father John Hardon

Subscription Options:

One-time Donations: