Choose style:
Subscription Options:

One-time Donations:

Author Topic: Whatever happened to what are you listening to?  (Read 7678 times)

In His Love

Re: Whatever happened to what are you listening to?
« Reply #120 on: May 18, 2017, 02:55:am »

« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 04:12:am by In His Love »
"Truly blessed is the man whose mind and heart are as closely attached to the Jesus Prayer and to the ceaseless invocation of His name as air to the body or flame to the wax." - St. Hesychios the Priest (☦434)

Pacman

« Reply #121 on: May 18, 2017, 11:14:pm »

Jaroussky is a phenomenal countertenor.
If you will it, you can become all flame.

Jeeter

« Reply #122 on: May 19, 2017, 07:53:am »
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

In His Love

« Reply #123 on: May 29, 2017, 01:44:pm »

Raymond Arroyo has been absolutely on point!
"Truly blessed is the man whose mind and heart are as closely attached to the Jesus Prayer and to the ceaseless invocation of His name as air to the body or flame to the wax." - St. Hesychios the Priest (☦434)

dahveed

« Reply #124 on: June 06, 2017, 09:31:pm »
You're so right Pacman. I had no idea, until learning of him here recently. Thank you for another great rendition of his.

Jaroussky is a phenomenal countertenor.

This has been stuck in my head:

Having been born in Japan, I've had a lifelong soft spot for the land of my birth, and I've long been a fan of Led Zeppelin. So, when I saw this, I thought it should be shared with all of you. I hope you like it.
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.

Jeeter

« Reply #125 on: June 08, 2017, 08:50:pm »
Dahveed, that was cool!

In the spirit of Zeppelin, I present Zepperella.

-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

In His Love

« Reply #126 on: June 18, 2017, 06:06:pm »

In His Love

« Reply #127 on: June 21, 2017, 03:58:pm »

The Universal Living Rosary Association recently and very generously sent me a holy card of St. Philomena with a relic of hers. I'm interested in learning more about her.

Subscription Options:

One-time Donations: