Choose style:
Subscription Options:

One-time Donations:

Author Topic: Hi, everyone!  (Read 149 times)

UbiFides

Hi, everyone!
« on: January 05, 2017, 09:53:pm »
I'm UbiFides, a convert (at least in the process) from Lutheranism. I've been reading this site for nearly a decade, and it's given me lots of help and understanding about what the truths of Catholicism are.

I'm single, but hoping to marry one day! I currently attend a NO parish in the main, however there is a Latin Mass offered very near me every first and third Sunday of the month. I try to go when I can, but I work every other weekend, and my schedule when I work would make attendance impossible.

My personal patron(s) are St. Elizabeth of Hungary and Our Lady of Lourdes, though I also have an admiration for St. Thomas Becket and St. Stephen of Hungary (whose basilica in Budapest I was able to visit while in high school - and still Protestant).

I love praying the rosary, and have quite a few sets of beads at this point (I'm big into liturgically - matching for my beads)!

I hope to grow deeper in my understanding of the Catholic faith with all of you.

In His Love

Re: Hi, everyone!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 11:22:pm »
Hi, UbiFides! Welcome to the tank, and I'm glad you're becoming Catholic! :hello!:

Since you're like me and can't always make it to the TLM right now, you may find this helpful:

http://www.livemass.org/livemass/live.html

There's a live TLM broadcast there from three different churches every day.
"As the Father hath loved me, I also have loved you. Abide in my love." - Jesus, John 15:9

"The key is to know that the Lord is with you through it all. He is right here with you, by your side, in your heart, and never more than a prayer away." - Fr. William Loveless

Subscription Options:

One-time Donations: