Choose style:
Subscription Options:

One-time Donations:

Author Topic: I'm Not Dead  (Read 532 times)

Vox Clamantis

• Marta's Human
  • Forum Owner
I'm Not Dead
« on: January 11, 2017, 01:54:pm »

Sorry for not having been around much lately. A LOT has been going on my way, with illness and a medical emergency (not mine, but a family member) and all sorts of things that have conspired to keep me busy and distracted. Just letting everyone know that things are getting better and I hope to be around more!

Matthew 22:36-39: "Master, which is the greatest commandment in the law? Jesus said to him: Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with thy whole heart, and with thy whole soul, and with thy whole mind. This is the greatest and the first commandment. And the second is like to this: Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself."

divinesilence80

Re: I'm Not Dead
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 09:25:pm »

Sorry for not having been around much lately. A LOT has been going on my way, with illness and a medical emergency (not mine, but a family member) and all sorts of things that have conspired to keep me busy and distracted. Just letting everyone know that things are getting better and I hope to be around more!

You had me worried there for awhile. I hope all is getting better with your family medical emergency. I had a good restorative vacation at my in-laws which allowed me to get some FE work done. Check your Yahoo mail when you get a chance.
Local anti-feminist.....if you think women deserve special treatment without any accountability for their actions expect to hear from me!

Subscription Options:

One-time Donations: