Choose style:
Subscription Options:

One-time Donations:

Author Topic: Back with the Church, back on the forum  (Read 444 times)

JohnTherese

Back with the Church, back on the forum
« on: January 26, 2017, 10:14:pm »
Hi everyone,

I was away from the Church since about August or September of last year. Long story short - drugs, etc. I thought I knew everything and got schooled, or humbled. Yeah.

I don't feel so good right now (as in withdrawals) but I made a general confession yesterday so who cares!? The BVM got me again!

Glad to be back on the forum.

John B.
Jesu dulcissime! ne permittas me separari a te, ne permittas me separari a te.

The great thing about online forums is that I can be completely honest about what a mess I am, and since I have no reputation to maintain, I can be completely honest about what a mess I am, and since....etc etc.

In His Love

Re: Back with the Church, back on the forum
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2017, 01:08:am »
Welcome back, John!  :grin:
Holy Face of Jesus, I love you.

Have a blessed Lent, Fishies!

JohnTherese

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2017, 11:08:am »
Thanks IHL!

And please pray for me guys. I don't want this to ever happen again. It's been a struggle for over a decade. I became a Catholic in 2014 and I want to be a faithful Catholic.
Jesu dulcissime! ne permittas me separari a te, ne permittas me separari a te.

The great thing about online forums is that I can be completely honest about what a mess I am, and since I have no reputation to maintain, I can be completely honest about what a mess I am, and since....etc etc.

dahveed

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2017, 08:31:am »
Welcome back, JohnTherese,
I'm adding you to my regular intentions.
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.

jovan66102

• La foi Catholique d'abord! La mort à l'Islam!
  • Gold Fish
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2017, 04:09:pm »
Prayers coming your way, Brother! Welcome back!
Jovan-Marya Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!

Deum timete, regem honorificate.

Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!

PrairieMom

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2017, 05:45:pm »
:pray2:
"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth. For the first heaven and the first earth was gone, and the sea is now no more.

And I John saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

And I heard a great voice from the throne, saying: Behold the tabernacle of God with men, and he will dwell with them. And they shall be his people; and God himself with them shall be their God.

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes: and death shall be no more, nor mourning, nor crying, nor sorrow shall be any more, for the former things are passed away." The Apocalypse 21:1-4

http://allourneedsarespecial.blogspot.ca/

Professor Q

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2017, 01:50:am »
Nice to meet you!

Praying for you.  :pray2:
"The Church founded by the Redeemer is one, the same for all races and all nations. Beneath her dome, as beneath the vault of heaven, there is but one country for all nations and tongues; there is room for the development of every quality, advantage, task and vocation which God the Creator and Savior has allotted to individuals as well as to ethnical communities."

- Pope Pius XI, encyclical "Mit Brennender Sorge"

Subscription Options:

One-time Donations: