Choose style:
Subscription Options:

One-time Donations:

Author Topic: Milo Yiannopoulos: Catholics Are Right About Everything  (Read 598 times)

Eric F

Re: Milo Yiannopoulos: Catholics Are Right About Everything
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2017, 10:43:am »
                                                           He says some great things, but unfortunately I can be cringing listening to him the next.

In His Love

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2017, 10:46:am »
That's a good video by Joseph Paul Watson, Jeeter. It reminds me of one of the declared goals of Communism:

"23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. "Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art." "

From: http://www.rense.com/general32/americ.htm#sthash.xIgRUsXr.dpuf
"As the Father hath loved me, I also have loved you. Abide in my love." - Jesus, John 15:9

Melkite

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2017, 11:15:am »

I like Milo. He's a sinner like the rest of us, of course, and in spite of how blithely he speaks of his homosexuality, I have the sense that he actually struggles with it. In any case, he does a lot of good for the Right, so power to him in that regard.

I think so too.  There is a video on youtube of him being interviewed by Joe Rogan where he (Milo) says that if he could, he'd choose to be straight.  If I remember correctly, he even said heterosexuality is the natural norm and it would be insane to not want to be heterosexual if it could merely be chosen. 
I am currently a lukewarm, fence-sitting Catholic/Deist, with neither the fortitude to fully accept Catholicism nor to fully abandon it.  Please pray for me.

Jeeter

« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2017, 11:41:am »
                                                           He says some great things, but unfortunately I can be cringing listening to him the next.

Absolutely.  The f-bombs and other language make me cringe a bit too.

That's a good video by Joseph Paul Watson, Jeeter. It reminds me of one of the declared goals of Communism:

"23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. "Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art." "

From: http://www.rense.com/general32/americ.htm#sthash.xIgRUsXr.dpuf

And did they ever succeed.
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

Peccavi.

If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his mother, he will not have Christ for his brother. -Saint Maximilian Kolbe

Just remember, everyone, Socrates was a stonemason and Christ was a carpenter... - Pilgrim

Marija pomagaj z Brezij prosi za nas.

GloriaTibiDomine

I like Milo. He's a sinner like the rest of us, of course, and in spite of how blithely he speaks of his homosexuality, I have the sense that he actually struggles with it. In any case, he does a lot of good for the Right, so power to him in that regard.

I think so too.  There is a video on youtube of him being interviewed by Joe Rogan where he (Milo) says that if he could, he'd choose to be straight.  If I remember correctly, he even said heterosexuality is the natural norm and it would be insane to not want to be heterosexual if it could merely be chosen.

Yup, there is another one where he says he wishes he was straight because he would love to make little Milo's and that he feels he suffers from a mental disorder due to his homosexuality.

GloriaTibiDomine

Personally I really like him, he has brought a lot of attention to the alt-right. Watching his videos where he owns protesters and feminists is always a hoot

Subscription Options:

One-time Donations: