Choose style:
Subscription Options:

One-time Donations:

Author Topic: Need Prayers In Case Of A Stroke  (Read 73 times)

HailGilbert

Need Prayers In Case Of A Stroke
« on: February 17, 2017, 01:20:am »
Dear fellow Fisheaters,

Please pray for me that I get healed from the effects of what might be a stroke or mini-stroke that I went through.

Even though I'm on SSDI and such, I still have phone and electricity bills to pay, as well as stuff I still have to deal with regarding the MA Registry of Motor Vehicles. Any major health problems I might suffer with would only get in the way of paying my bills and going safely to my doctor's appointments.

I live by myself since I have two forms of Autism as well as Type One Diabetes. My only sibling, my sister, lives in western Kentucky and is too far away to help me.

Thank you all in advance for your prayers and Rosaries. They are always needed and greatly appreciated. God richly bless you all through Our Lady of Fatima and St. Joseph the Worker.
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected." - G. K. Chesterton

Ambrosiano

Re: Need Prayers In Case Of A Stroke
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 01:40:am »
 :pray: :pray: :pray:

dahveed

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 05:38:am »
 :pray: :pray:
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.

In His Love

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2017, 11:15:pm »
:pray2:
"As the Father hath loved me, I also have loved you. Abide in my love." - Jesus, John 15:9

Subscription Options:

One-time Donations: