Choose style:
Subscription Options:

One-time Donations:

Author Topic: Emergency for Men! Oh, no!: Feminists Say No More Sex Because Trump  (Read 475 times)

Vox Clamantis

• Marta's Human
  • Forum Owner

Brace yourself, men; I've got some seriously bad news. Are you sitting down? From HeatSt:

Feminists Want Women to Stop Having Sex, Doing Chores Because Trump
 By Emily Zanotti | 2:05 pm, February 6, 2017   

Feminists and women’s rights activists have announced the follow up to the Women’s March on Washington: a “Women’s Strike” planned for March 8th, where women who oppose Donald Trump’s “misogynistic, homophobic, transphobic and racist policies” will stop doing chores, attending work, and even having sex with their partners in a show of how much women matter.

The idea, which took eight feminists to come up with, is that men and other assorted non-gendered partners should be made to feel what will happen when women become so oppressed that they disappear.

The strike, they say, is not just about Donald Trump, but about all men—and even collaborating women—who are contributing to the swift decline of women’s rights worldwide. “While Trump’s blatant misogyny was the immediate trigger for the huge response on 21 January, the attack on women (and all working people) long predates his administration.”

According to the manifesto, it isn’t even technically about women’s rights, or even reproductive rights—its an “intersectional” movement that bleeds over into all aspects of social justice. The struggle, they say, is “against male violence” and includes “opposition to the casualization of labor and wage inequality, while also opposing homophobia, transphobia and xenophobic immigration policies.”

That even includes the “violence of capitalism,” for those keeping score, as well as the violence of the market, mass incarceration, and lack of free healthcare.

Women who are witholding sex from their partners may need to provide them with a full bullet point “cheat sheet” so they know exactly what’s at stake.

Unfortunately for Lena Dunham, too, the feminist leading the charge for a general strike are also against white feminists, who they say make the movement for women’s rights a movement “of the 1%.” “Lean-in” feminists who think they can have everything, the writers seem to say, don’t realize they’re also oppressing other women.

The authors and organizers have yet to come up with a cute but symbolic piece of knitwear, and don’t seem to understand that a day without having to speak or interact with radical feminists may be just the ticket to uniting average, everyday Americans. But they say the’ll press forward anyway. For women.

Quote from: Vox

If any of you are married to a feminist, I can only imagine the horror, the pain, the nightmare, of not having to deal with your shrew for an entire day. You might have to wash your own dinner plate even!

You might want to prepare for this by asking your doctor for some Xanax in advance.

Actually, you might want to ask for an ongoing prescription so you can daily slip some in to that Chardonnay she's addicted to. You might get peace for even longer.

Matthew 22:36-39: "Master, which is the greatest commandment in the law? Jesus said to him: Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with thy whole heart, and with thy whole soul, and with thy whole mind. This is the greatest and the first commandment. And the second is like to this: Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself."

KateriElizabeth

First they take away cute pink cat ear hats and make them mean a dirty word at their march but now I have to find out what a non-gendered partner is. Don't they see that all these actions are making them seem to even their supporters too  :eyeroll:

Now they don't even want rich or white (or is it just rich AND white) feminists in their group. "This includes seeking to establish equal opportunities for women in education and employment."(from wiki article on feminism.) So basically they are saying the women that actually have equal opportunities in employment (which is their goal) and those who fought for feminism and "won" are not welcome? Also isn't that racist that they don't want whites and classism if they don't want rich people?  ??? Wouldn't this work against their goals that they are striving for? ??? ??? ???

The Guardian also has an article on this from the 6th of February in the opinion section so I believe this is actually true.

iona_scribe

• Blue Fish
  • manuscript illuminator
    • www.ardanziger.com
It's funny, because this, like the "Day without immigrants" protest yesterday that closed restaurants in urban areas, really only affects liberals. None of this is punishing rural red state male voters.
Remember, O Christian soul, that thou hast this day, and every day of thy life: God to glorify- Jesus to imitate- The Angels and Saints to invoke- A soul to save- A body to mortify- Sins to expiate- Virtues to acquire- Hell to avoid- Heaven to gain- Eternity to prepare for- Time to profit by- Neighbors to edify- The world to despise- Devils to combat- Passions to subdue- Death perhaps to suffer- Judgment to undergo.

Jeeter

The idea, which took eight feminists to come up with, is that men and other assorted non-gendered partners should be made to feel what will happen when women become so oppressed that they disappear.

Why does this sound like the opening line for a joke? 

Q: How many feminists does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: A feminist would never change a lightbulb.  A man might look up her skirt.  or...

A: Ten.  One to change the lightbulb, and nine to blog about how "empowering" it was."  or...

A: 12
One to screw it in
One to excoriate men for creating the need for illumination
One to blame men for inventing such a faulty means of illumination
One to suggest the whole "screwing" bit to be too "rape-like"
One to deconstruct the light bulb itself as being phallic
One to blame men for not changing the bulb
One to blame men for trying to change the bulb instead of letting a woman do it
One to blame men for creating a society that discourages women from changing light bulbs
One to blame men for creating a society where women change too many light bulbs
One to advocate that light bulb changers should have wage parity with electricians
One to alert the media that women are now "out-lightbulbing" men
And one to just sit there taking pictures for her blog for photo-evidence that men are unnecessary
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

Paul

A: A feminist would never change a lightbulb.  A man might look up her skirt.  or...

How oppressive of you, assuming a feminist would wear something as sexist as a skirt. Pants for everyone!

Jeeter

How oppressive of you, assuming a feminist would wear something as sexist as a skirt. Pants for everyone!

Being feminists I assumed they had hairier legs and armpits than me. 
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

KateriElizabeth

They really are taking everything away from us. First pants and bras, now hats, and hairy legs and armpits when will it end.

:LOL:

Paul

First they take away cute pink cat ear hats and make them mean a dirty word at their march but now I have to find out what a non-gendered partner is.

I suspect it's the politically-correct way of saying men who think they're women, or women who think they're men, or so confused they don't know the difference.

This may have been posted before, but it's hilarious, and I love seeing politicians who stand up to this sort of thing. It's based on Facebook's list of 60 different options for gender. No, I don't know what most of them are, nor do I really want to.

Now they don't even want rich or white (or is it just rich AND white) feminists in their group. "This includes seeking to establish equal opportunities for women in education and employment."(from wiki article on feminism.) So basically they are saying the women that actually have equal opportunities in employment (which is their goal) and those who fought for feminism and "won" are not welcome? Also isn't that racist that they don't want whites and classism if they don't want rich people?  ??? Wouldn't this work against their goals that they are striving for? ??? ??? ???

No, it wouldn't, because the goal of Marxists is division. Marxism is all about class struggle, setting employer against employee, blacks against whites, secularists against religious, women against men, and so on. Once they've torn down the existing social order of Christian, Western civilisation, the state can step in and restore a new, communist order. Even if not explicitly communist, that sort of world government is exactly what George Soros wants, and he's behind a lot of groups like this.

Of course it's racist to exclude white people and classist to exclude rich people from something like this, but not to liberals. To them, racism requires power, which is why whites can be racist but blacks can't. (Apparently the President of the United States, and the black members of Congress, had no power for the past eight years. Clarence Thomas doesn't count as black because he's conservative.) It's also never about equal opportunities for these groups - they won that battle decades ago, and hardly anyone is still opposed to that - but about equal outcomes. If women are 50% of the population, they should be 50% of [insert male-dominated field here], even if most women aren't interested. If blacks are 15% of the population, they should be 15% of everything, too, even if they aren't interested or don't qualify. If they don't qualify academically, the answer has to be racism, because the alternative possibility of differences between the races can't be true.

Zubr

See, if I joined the "Day Without a Woman" thing, my husband would literally carry me to the kitchen and put a pot in my hand.  :LOL: As he would say, he could feed himself but it is the principle!

When Ukrainian women had a sex strike against Russian men over Crimea, my cousin sent me one of those "Не дай русскому" t-shirts. (It was funny, at least, for us.) So instead of knitwear, maybe these brilliant feminists will come up with a catchy chant to ring through the streets. "You Trumpin'? I Ain't Humpin'!" "You are either uterus or against us!" I know, I know, you don't need female parts to identify as a woman.  :eyeroll:

austenbosten

So femenazis who no guy wants to screw, are going to go on a sex strike...and then refuse to do chores for the husband they don't have...because most are either single, or lesbian.

Brilliant logic!

Subscription Options:

One-time Donations: