Choose style:
Subscription Options:

One-time Donations:

Author Topic: Computer Blow-Out  (Read 653 times)

Vox Clamantis

• Marta's Human
  • Forum Owner
Computer Blow-Out
« on: February 28, 2017, 11:50:pm »

Had a storm and my computer blew out. Not sure how long it'll take me to get things right again, but if I'm gone for a while, you'll know the reason why.

Sigh, sigh, sigh, sigh.
Matthew 22:36-39: "Master, which is the greatest commandment in the law? Jesus said to him: Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with thy whole heart, and with thy whole soul, and with thy whole mind. This is the greatest and the first commandment. And the second is like to this: Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself."

Vox Clamantis

• Marta's Human
  • Forum Owner
Re: Computer Blow-Out
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 06:43:pm »

Thankfully, what blew out wasn't my hard drive or anything (praise God! I am not adequately backed-up!) but some bit that allows connection to the internet. Got it fixed and am back in business!

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is just one of the reasons why I am pretty scared of lightning. So is Marta The Cat. But instead of consoling me, she bolts. Ingrate! I really should stop feeding her. But then she does something adorable, like sleep on her back, big, fat belly exposed, with one paw over her eyes, and I'm toast. Still, she is pretty worthless as a comfort during storms.

And that is why God made St. Barbara LOL

Anyway, thank You, Jesus! Being without the internet is really strange for me. Not pleasant!

Matthew 22:36-39: "Master, which is the greatest commandment in the law? Jesus said to him: Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with thy whole heart, and with thy whole soul, and with thy whole mind. This is the greatest and the first commandment. And the second is like to this: Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself."

Subscription Options:

One-time Donations: