Choose style:
Subscription Options:

One-time Donations:

Author Topic: Trouble Registering?  (Read 200 times)

Vox Clamantis

• Marta's Human
  • Forum Owner
Trouble Registering?
« on: March 08, 2017, 01:06:am »

Survey feedback indicates that a number of people have tried to register but didn't get their activation emails. If this has happened to you, first try to log in using the user name and password you set up when you registered.

If that doesn't work, use the email account you used to register with, and email me your EXACT USER NAME. I can fix you up! (please don't try to set up a second account).

Send that info to:  TracyTucciarone@yahoo.com

There's something wonky -- as in extremely broken -- about the email activation system, so I'm having to activate people by hand. So if you register, give me time to get to you! A number of times a day, I go to the Admin section, where I can see a list of people "awaiting activation." I can take care of activating those accounts myself, and then email you to let you know you're all ready to sign in!

I'm sorry about that hassle, but it's a tech problem that's far, far beyond my ability to fix, alas!

There seems to be an issue, too, of people forgetting their passwords and not getting email confirmation, etc. Same deal: write to me, sending me your USER NAME using the email address you used to set up your account, and I'll fix you up!

Matthew 22:36-39: "Master, which is the greatest commandment in the law? Jesus said to him: Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with thy whole heart, and with thy whole soul, and with thy whole mind. This is the greatest and the first commandment. And the second is like to this: Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself."

Subscription Options:

One-time Donations: