Choose style:
Subscription Options:

One-time Donations:

Author Topic: Buddha Prophesized about Jesus  (Read 744 times)

J Michael

• GFH
  • I live under a rock. Lord have mercy! Alleluia!!
Re: Buddha Prophesized about Jesus
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2017, 02:00:pm »

I SO loathe some of the nonsense certain Evangelical or Fundamentalist types try to pull. Bogus prophecies, fake "History," the sort of stuff I waded through in making the Zodiac pages for the FE site ( http://www.fisheaters.com/zodiac.html ), which you can read about at the bottom of the Intro page to that sub-section (I think), etc. No respect for the T-R-U-T-H, acting as if God is in need of LIES.

It's disgusting. It's immoral. A basic principle of Catholic moral theology (which I'm writing about now, BTW) is that the ends do not justify the means, that we can't commit an evil (like lying) in order to achieve some good. Seems that certain "Christians" just don't care about moral principles, and think that if they can boondoggle someone into saying "The Sinner's Prayer" (a work that saves! Forever even!), then "hallelujah and amen and amen! Can I get a witness!?"

I absolutely can't stand those people who say things like "Martin Luther discovered the bible" and other blatant perversions of history just to steal people away from Catholicism. Its absolutely disgusting, how low some people will go just to get their offering quotas up. I see protestant websites that practically spam you at every turn with "say this prayer and go to heaven". The saddest thing is that there are Catholics out there that pull this same stuff.

Sounds like we need a "Pet Peeves" thread! :LOL:  Or, is there one already?
The earth used to be spherical.  Then those Pesky Semites came along, and the sheer weight of their ideas flattened it. :LOL:

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan

Subscription Options:

One-time Donations: