Choose style:
Subscription Options:

One-time Donations:

Author Topic: Global Chemtrail Program: Operation Indigo Skyfold Revealed?  (Read 1081 times)

PrairieMom

They are criss crossing the sky almost everyday and I've been wondering about them for years now.

The skies were crystal clear when I was growing up and those contrails would disappear in short order.

Because the amount of airplanes in the sky have increased like 1000% since 1970 (source). More airplanes, more contrails. More contrails, the more likely you are to notice them.

Because you could also have lived in a place where there weren't many airplanes flying overhead (i.e. not a common route) growing up, and now you perhaps do.

Because changing environmental conditions make them take longer to dissapate, including upper air currents/jet stream.

Because you are aware of the now vs. when you were a child.

Because jet engines are more efficient now and produce more water vapour waste, making a denser contrail that take longer to disappear.

Because of a lot of reasons that doesn't involve nefarious actions on the part of the government.

Occam's razor, people.
"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth. For the first heaven and the first earth was gone, and the sea is now no more.

And I John saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

And I heard a great voice from the throne, saying: Behold the tabernacle of God with men, and he will dwell with them. And they shall be his people; and God himself with them shall be their God.

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes: and death shall be no more, nor mourning, nor crying, nor sorrow shall be any more, for the former things are passed away." The Apocalypse 21:1-4

http://allourneedsarespecial.blogspot.ca/

Zedta

• Red Fish
  • Wha'd ya expect, from a cigar smokin' gorilla?
They are criss crossing the sky almost everyday and I've been wondering about them for years now.

The skies were crystal clear when I was growing up and those contrails would disappear in short order.

Because the amount of airplanes in the sky have increased like 1000% since 1970 (source). More airplanes, more contrails. More contrails, the more likely you are to notice them.

Because you could also have lived in a place where there weren't many airplanes flying overhead (i.e. not a common route) growing up, and now you perhaps do.

Because changing environmental conditions make them take longer to dissapate, including upper air currents/jet stream.

Because jet engines are more efficient now and produce more water vapour waste, making a denser contrail that take longer to disappear.

Because of a lot of reasons that doesn't involve nefarious actions on the part of the government.

Occam's razor, people.

On this one, I gotta go against ya. Occam's razor is a two sided blade.

Very interesting Video on the subject that includes the Geoengineering aspects of the issue as well:

Please, take some time and listen to these two videos of scientists who are talking about how they are already, admitting, that they are actually doing this stuff.

This one especially.

The water vapor that is condensed by the engine heat is very slight in amounts and cannot, even in a saturated atmosphere at 40,000 feet sustain itself for that long a period. Example: 1Ltr of air at 37C and 100% saturated with water will hold 44cc of water. That same liter, at 40,000 feet, where the air temperature is less than -40C will hold less than 1cc, even with the lower air pressure. Even if the air were saturated, before it is heated, it cannot hold the water, since as it cools, so does the water and it dissipated into the dry air.

Chemtrails have Barium and now Chalk. These are precipitates which tend to hold the water from dissipating and they make the contrails hang around. These things end up coming to the ground and have been found as residue on objects below where the spraying takes place. Barium and Aluminum Oxides predominate the mix, but there are other chemicals as well that I don't recall just now.

There is real science around all of this. They've been playing with weather modification since the Viet Nam war when they had a whole wing of the USAF devoted to it, so the could stop the Monsoons before they started and cause the jungles to die. Things like this technology are NEVER left on the table to go away and in over 50 years of development and an excuse to 'cool the planet' don't be fooled into a false state of 'it can't happen here'. The US is the focus and a few foreign countries have signed on. It may come soon, if it already hasn't to Canada.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out

In the world it is called Tolerance, but in hell it is called Despair, the sin that believes in nothing, cares for nothing, seeks to know nothing, interferes with nothing, enjoys nothing, hates nothing, finds purpose in nothing, lives for nothing, and remains alive because there is nothing for which it will die

A democracy which makes or even effectively prepares for modern, scientific war must necessarily cease to be democratic. No country can be really well prepared for modern war unless it is governed by a tyrant, at the head of a highly trained and perfectly obedient bureaucracy
Huxley

The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything  
Einstein

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

Christianity has not been tried and found wanting; it has been found difficult and not tried

BC

There is real science around all of this. They've been playing with weather modification since the Viet Nam war when they had a whole wing of the USAF devoted to it, so the could stop the Monsoons before they started and cause the jungles to die. Things like this technology are NEVER left on the table to go away and in over 50 years of development and an excuse to 'cool the planet' don't be fooled into a false state of 'it can't happen here'. The US is the focus and a few foreign countries have signed on. It may come soon, if it already hasn't to Canada.

The newspapers, television and internet journalists don't tell John Q public about this one.

https://www.amazon.com/Angels-Dont-Play-This-Haarp/dp/0964881209

This is a book about non-lethal weapons, mind control, weather warfare and the government's plan to control the environment, or maybe even destroy it in the name of national defense.
Pope Gregory XVI, Summo Iugiter Studio (# 2), May 27, 1832:“Finally some of these misguided people attempt to persuade themselves and others that men are not saved only in the Catholic religion, but that even heretics may attain eternal life."

Fr. William Jurgens: “If there were not a constant tradition in the Fathers that the Gospel message of ‘Unless a man be born again of water and the Holy Ghost he cannot enter into the kingdom of God’ is to be taken absolutely, it would be easy to say that Our Savior simply did not see fit to mention the obvious exceptions of invincible ignorance and physical impossibility.  But the tradition in fact is there; and it is likely enough to be found so constant as to constitute revelation.” (Faith of the Early Fathers)

Sacred Heart lover

Occam's razor, people.

Yes, of course, Occam's razor is a good rule of thumb when considering such things.

However, I actually lived in the southwest where the skies where dry and clear most days and I also worked for an airline for six years both as a flight attendant and on the ground including outside on the ramp.  This was before 9/11, when flight attendants could still fly in the cockpit so I traveled throughout the states with a bird"s eye view of the beautiful skies over most of the major cities. 

So I can confidently say, the skies are very, very different now.

But, I really can't say why, and I don't know the science other than what I've researched as in the videos posted here which give one plausible explanation.

I've watched the planes spraying stuff and stopping the spray at the edge of the city only to double back and start spraying again and asked my husband what on earth he thought they were doing.  The spraying was creating a kind of hazy cloud layer over the whole city. 

I used to have doubts about conspiracies that ascribed nefarious actions to the government and believed they wouldn't do anything to hurt Americans, but after learning more about [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Sea-Spray]Operation Sea Spray[/url]...

Operation Sea-Spray was a 1950 U.S. Navy secret experiment in which Serratia marcescens and Bacillus globigii bacteria were sprayed over the San Francisco Bay Area in California.

Military test[edit]
From September 20 to 27, 1950, the U.S. Navy released the pathogens off the shore of San Francisco. Based on results from monitoring equipment at 43 locations around the city, the Army determined that San Francisco had received enough of a dose for nearly all of the city's 800,000 residents to inhale millions of particles each day during the week of spraying.

Similar tests[edit]
In Senate subcommittee hearings in 1977 the army revealed:

Between 1949 and 1969 open-air tests of biological agents were conducted 239 times. In 80 of those experiments, the Army said it used live bacteria that its researchers at the time thought were harmless. In the others, it used inert chemicals to simulate bacteria.

In the 1950s army researchers dispersed Serratia on Panama City and Key West Florida with no known illnesses resulting.

In the 1950s army researchers dispersed zinc cadmium sulfide (now a known cancer-causing agent) over Minnesota and other Midwestern states to see how far they would spread in the atmosphere. The particles were detected more than 1,000 miles away in New York state. No illnesses were ever attributed to them as a result.

Bacillus globigii, never shown to be harmful to people, was released in San Francisco, New York, Washington, D.C., and along the Pennsylvania Turnpike, among other places.

In New York, military researchers in 1966 spread Bacillus subtilis variant Niger, also believed to be harmless, in the subway system by dropping lightbulbs filled with the bacteria onto tracks in stations in midtown Manhattan. The bacteria were carried for miles throughout the subway system. Army officials concluded in a January 1968 report that: "Similar covert attacks with a pathogenic disease-causing agent during peak traffic periods could be expected to expose large numbers of people to infection and subsequent illness or death."

In a May 1965 secret release of Bacillus globigii at Washington's National Airport and its Greyhound bus terminal more than 130 passengers were exposed to the bacteria traveling to 39 cities in seven states in the two weeks following the mock attack.[1]
And from this page:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States

From 1950 through 1953, the U.S. Army sprayed chemicals over six cities in the United States and Canada, in order to test dispersal patterns of chemical weapons. Army records stated that the chemicals which were sprayed on the city of Winnipeg, Canada, included zinc cadmium sulfide, which was not thought to be harmful.[101] A 1997 study by the US National Research Council found that it was sprayed at levels so low as not to be harmful; it said that people were normally exposed to higher levels in urban environments.

Yes, they were all harmless experiments according to the government but many who became sick and the families of those who died felt differently. :(

And this video is a real shocking eye opener about the US government's indifference to torture, suffering and death inflicted on it's own citizens and those of it's allies!

"Even if I had all the crimes possible on my conscience, I am sure I should lose none of my confidence. Heartbroken with repentance, I would simply throw myself into my Saviour's arms... I know that in the twinkling of an eye all those thousands of sins would be consumed as a drop of water cast into a blazing fire."  St. Therese of Lisieux

“a Church which is poorer in doctrine is not more pastoral, but only more ignorant.” ---Cardinal Carlo Caffarra

"What the world needs is intolerance...
Tolerance applies only to persons, but never to truth. Intolerance applies only to truth, but never to persons. Tolerance applies to the erring; intolerance to the error."  --Venerable Archbishop Fulton Sheen

"The great god “Progress” is then enthroned on the altars of fashion, and as the hectic worshippers are asked, “Progress toward what?” the tolerant comes back with “More progress.”  Ven Fulton Sheen

Morality is not chronological

Vox Clamantis

• Marta's Human
  • Forum Owner

Some people want to see conspiracies in everything. And some people think the very idea of two or more people getting together to do something evil (the definition of "conspiracy," and History is FULL of them) is ridiculous, especially when it comes to their government. To both groups, I say "whatever, man."

When it comes to contrails/chemtrails, there are videos -- some in this very thread -- of scientists and CIA types talking about what they're doing (at least some aspects of it). That they are "seeding clouds," trying to control weather patterns, etc., is a given, a matter of record.

What else they may be doing, and the health and environmental effects of all this -- including the on-record stuff -- I have no idea. But I also have no reason to trust the American government with the health and safety of the citizens of this country either, nor do I have any reason to trust this government to act in our best interests when it comes to war, foreign interventions, immigration, etc.

Matthew 22:36-39: "Master, which is the greatest commandment in the law? Jesus said to him: Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with thy whole heart, and with thy whole soul, and with thy whole mind. This is the greatest and the first commandment. And the second is like to this: Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself."

Sacred Heart lover

Besides, if Chuck Norris believes in it you know it's true!   :LOL:

"Even if I had all the crimes possible on my conscience, I am sure I should lose none of my confidence. Heartbroken with repentance, I would simply throw myself into my Saviour's arms... I know that in the twinkling of an eye all those thousands of sins would be consumed as a drop of water cast into a blazing fire."  St. Therese of Lisieux

“a Church which is poorer in doctrine is not more pastoral, but only more ignorant.” ---Cardinal Carlo Caffarra

Tolerance applies only to persons, but never to truth. Intolerance applies only to truth, but never to persons. Tolerance applies to the erring; intolerance to the error."  --Venerable Archbishop Fulton Sheen

"The great god “Progress” is then enthroned on the altars of fashion, and as the hectic worshippers are asked, “Progress toward what?” the tolerant comes back with “More progress.”  Ven Fulton Sheen

Sacred Heart lover

And Kylie Jenner seals the deal!   :chleader:

No further proof needed.  :amen:

Jeeter

And Kylie Jenner seals the deal!   :chleader:

No further proof needed.  :amen:

I'm sold.
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

Sacred Heart lover

Okay, but seriously...

Here is more shocking and horrible evidence of what our Captain 'Merica Govern-mint has done to it's own unwitting citizens!!!   :O

(Watch the one on the CIA experiments I posted above first)

So chemtrails aren't a real stretch of the imagination from there. :(

Subscription Options:

One-time Donations: