Choose style:
Subscription Options:

One-time Donations:

Author Topic: Muslim Kills at Catholic Charities, Cries " Allahu Akbar", "I Hate Whites"  (Read 445 times)

BC

Pope Gregory XVI, Summo Iugiter Studio (# 2), May 27, 1832:“Finally some of these misguided people attempt to persuade themselves and others that men are not saved only in the Catholic religion, but that even heretics may attain eternal life."

Fr. William Jurgens: “If there were not a constant tradition in the Fathers that the Gospel message of ‘Unless a man be born again of water and the Holy Ghost he cannot enter into the kingdom of God’ is to be taken absolutely, it would be easy to say that Our Savior simply did not see fit to mention the obvious exceptions of invincible ignorance and physical impossibility.  But the tradition in fact is there; and it is likely enough to be found so constant as to constitute revelation.” (Faith of the Early Fathers)

aquinas138

Good to see they are investigating "whether it amounts to a hate crime."  :eyeroll:
Having beheld the Resurrection of Christ, let us worship the holy Lord Jesus, the only sinless one. We venerate Thy Cross, O Christ, and Thy holy Resurrection we praise and glorify. For Thou art our God, and we know none other than Thee. We call on Thy name. O come, all ye faithful, let us venerate Christ’s holy Resurrection. For behold, through the Cross joy hath come into all the world. Ever blessing the Lord, we praise his Resurrection: for by enduring the Cross, he hath slain death by death.

BC

Good to see they are investigating "whether it amounts to a hate crime."  :eyeroll:

Yeah the Government has to be really cautious in making that judgement.  I mean posting your intentions on facebook over and over, publicly exclaiming your hatred, executing those intentions while  yelling for reasons for doing it , witnessed by many is just not enough to go on and we can't really be too kneejerk.......

Former Attorney General Eric Holder did say hate crime laws were intended only for protecting certain groups and not others

Pope Gregory XVI, Summo Iugiter Studio (# 2), May 27, 1832:“Finally some of these misguided people attempt to persuade themselves and others that men are not saved only in the Catholic religion, but that even heretics may attain eternal life."

Fr. William Jurgens: “If there were not a constant tradition in the Fathers that the Gospel message of ‘Unless a man be born again of water and the Holy Ghost he cannot enter into the kingdom of God’ is to be taken absolutely, it would be easy to say that Our Savior simply did not see fit to mention the obvious exceptions of invincible ignorance and physical impossibility.  But the tradition in fact is there; and it is likely enough to be found so constant as to constitute revelation.” (Faith of the Early Fathers)

Credidi Propter

When the Associated Press first reported on it, they said that he said "God is Great." Although they have updated their story to clarify that he said it in Arabic, they didn't report it that way at first. They tried to hide the fact that he was a Muslim.

aquinas138

When the Associated Press first reported on it, they said that he said "God is Great." Although they have updated their story to clarify that he said it in Arabic, they didn't report it that way at first. They tried to hide the fact that he was a Muslim.

I noticed that, too.
Having beheld the Resurrection of Christ, let us worship the holy Lord Jesus, the only sinless one. We venerate Thy Cross, O Christ, and Thy holy Resurrection we praise and glorify. For Thou art our God, and we know none other than Thee. We call on Thy name. O come, all ye faithful, let us venerate Christ’s holy Resurrection. For behold, through the Cross joy hath come into all the world. Ever blessing the Lord, we praise his Resurrection: for by enduring the Cross, he hath slain death by death.

In His Love

"Police, Media Ignore Fresno Terrorist’s Muslim Ties

by Derek Ganzhorn  •  ChurchMilitant.com  •  April 19, 2017   
Police work to scrub any anti-Christian motive for the attack

FRESNO, Calif. (ChurchMilitant.com) - Police in California are covering up for Islamic terrorists.

A black suspect, Kori Ali Muhammad, allegedely shot and killed four white people from Monday night into Tuesday in Fresno. Muhammad killed his final victim outside the local branch of Catholic Charities. He was apprehended a block south of there, shouting "Allahu Akbar" — Arabic for "God is great" — as police took him down to the ground.

Given these facts, a connection to Islamic terrorism seems clear. But this is not the way Police Chief Jerry Dyer characterized the murders.

"We don't believe it's a terrorist act," Dyer told reporters Tuesday. "We believe it's a hate crime."

Dyer said that Muhammad had sought to kill as many white people as possible but also said the shootings were random. "This is solely based on race," he claimed.

Catholic Charities spokeswoman Teresa Dominguez told the Associated Press that the charity does not believe the suspect was tied to the nonprofit organization.

Before the attack, Muhammed made video statements that show his murders were inspired by Islam. A sample reads, "We will continue to bring destruction and wrath upon America until we establish a Kingdom." His Facebook page, before being removed, contained content approving of the murder of Dallas police officers in 2016.

The police department's attempt to obscure the connection to Islam is the latest example of Western governments' track record of downplaying Muslim terror. Governments all over the West have dismissed connections to Islam and the growing hatred Islamists feel for Christianity.

Not only are police ignoring the attack's connection to Islam, they are ignoring a possible attempt to attack Catholics.
By characterizing the murders as being motivated only by race, officials can cover more easily any anti-Christian sentiment expressed by Muhammad at a later date.
Tweet

Most likely, it was only happenstance that brought Muhammad towards Catholic Charities on his course to downtown Fresno.

According to the 2010 census, 47 percent of the Fresno population is Latino and 8 percent is black. A disproportionate percentage of these races fall below the poverty line, meaning the clientele of Catholic Charities is almost assuredly majority non-white. Additionally, the employees of the Fresno branch of Catholic Charities are almost all of Spanish descent.

But by characterizing the murders as being motivated only by race, officials can cover more easily any anti-Christian sentiment expressed by Muhammad. "

http://www.churchmilitant.com/news/article/police-media-ignore-fresno-terrorists-muslim-connections
"O Jesus, Whose adorable Face ravished my heart, I implore Thee to fix deep within me Thy Divine Image and to set me on fire with Thy Love, that I may be found worthy to come to the contemplation of Thy glorious Face in Heaven. Amen." - St. Therese of Lisieux

Optatus Cleary

There's a difference between a black Muslim and a Black Muslim. This man appears to have been the latter, or at least inspired by Nation of Islam ideas. Apparently his Facebook posts and such discuss the creation of white people by the evil scientist Yakub and other such odd, unorthodox-to-Islam ideas. To him, I have no doubt that "Latinos" are as white as anyone since they have white ancestry. Often people who believe this way think that white people are sort of like killer robots: designed to kill black people an unworthy of life.

I'm not defending regular Islam, and my first thoughts were certainly that this is classic Islamic terrorism, but having read the facts I think it is more akin to Black Lives Matter than to ISIS. It is certainly terrorism, it is certainly "Muslim" in its way, but I don't believe it is "Muslim terrorism" in the way that other attacks have been.

By the way, I live about twenty miles from where this attack occurred. I know people who were within a couple blocks of the attack when it happened. If he had turned towards the nearest Catholic Church rather than towards Catholic Charities, if is likely that he would have tried to shoot family members of mine.
"I am a Christian, and indeed a Roman Catholic, so that I do not expect ‘history’ to be anything but a ‘long defeat’ — though it contains (and in a legend may contain more clearly and movingly) some samples or glimpses of final victory." -J.R.R. Tolkien

"I know quite well that, to you as to me, the Church which once felt like a refuge, now often feels like a trap. There is nowhere else to go! (I wonder if this desperate feeling, the last state of loyally hanging on, was not, even more often than is actually recorded in the Gospels, felt by Our Lord’s followers in His earthly life-time?) I think there is nothing to do but pray, for the Church, the Vicar of Christ, and for ourselves; and meanwhile to exercise the virtue of loyalty, which indeed only becomes a virtue when one is under pressure to desert it." -J.R.R. Tolkien

"There is none so blind as he who will not agree with me." -someone else

BC

There's a difference between a black Muslim and a Black Muslim. This man appears to have been the latter, or at least inspired by Nation of Islam ideas. Apparently his Facebook posts and such discuss the creation of white people by the evil scientist Yakub and other such odd, unorthodox-to-Islam ideas. To him, I have no doubt that "Latinos" are as white as anyone since they have white ancestry. Often people who believe this way think that white people are sort of like killer robots: designed to kill black people an unworthy of life.

I'm not defending regular Islam, and my first thoughts were certainly that this is classic Islamic terrorism, but having read the facts I think it is more akin to Black Lives Matter than to ISIS. It is certainly terrorism, it is certainly "Muslim" in its way, but I don't believe it is "Muslim terrorism" in the way that other attacks have been.

By the way, I live about twenty miles from where this attack occurred. I know people who were within a couple blocks of the attack when it happened. If he had turned towards the nearest Catholic Church rather than towards Catholic Charities, if is likely that he would have tried to shoot family members of mine.

Yeah I don't think actual historical Islam has anything to do with Nation of Islam American black delusionalists.

Aside from the seriousness of black Nation of Islam psychos killing whites, this story of Yakub creating white devils is sort of hilarious. It's also pretty revealing if one has ever encountered these personalities spouting off online or in person this Black Supremacist pseudo history created only out of their own imagination...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_%28Nation_of_Islam%29

Yakub (sometimes spelled Yacub or Yaqub) is a central figure of the Nation of Islam (NOI). According to the story, Yakub was a black scientist who lived "6,600 years ago" and began the creation of the white race to be a "race of devils." He is said to have done this through a form of selective breeding referred to as "grafting", while living on the island of Patmos........The story of Yakub was originated in the writings of Wallace Fard Muhammad, the founder of the Nation of Islam, in his doctrinal Q&A pamphlet Lost Found Moslem Lesson No. 2..........According to The Autobiography of Malcolm X, all the races other than the black race were by-products of Yakub's work, as the "red, yellow and brown" races were created during the "bleaching" process;[3] however, the "black race" included Asian peoples, considered to be shared ancestors of the Moors. "Whites" were defined as Europeans. Elijah Muhammad also asserted that some of the new white race "tried to graft themselves back into the black nation, but they had nothing to go by." As a result, they became gorillas. "A few were lucky enough to make a start, and got as far as what you call the gorilla. In fact, all of the monkey family are from this 2,000 year history of the white race in Europe."[2]........Several commentators state that the story, by associating blacks with ancient high civilizations and whites with cave-dwelling barbarians and gorillas, both uses and spectacularly reverses the populist and scientific racism of the era which identified Africans as primitive, or closer to apes than whites.

So, basically these Nation of Islam people made up this retarded story to counter and deflect Africa's own obvious backwardness somehow onto whites and claim that all achievements in history were actually made by black people and whites stole them... 

How embarrassing. 

Eric F

In a totally bizarre and ironic twist of fate, a number of sites (including Milo's) are reporting that one of the men killed was a member of Antifa.

BC

In a totally bizarre and ironic twist of fate, a number of sites (including Milo's) are reporting that one of the men killed was a member of Antifa.

Yes apparently https://milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/04/zack-randalls-antifa/

This poor young deluded white man, Zach Randalls, was a member of Antifa, whose enemy is "whiteness."

http://en.metapedia.org/m/images/b/b3/Antifa_says_anti_racist_is_just_a_codeword_for_anti_white.jpg

And his life was brought to an end by  a violent black supremacist.

Sigh.

Subscription Options:

One-time Donations: