Choose style:
Subscription Options:

One-time Donations:

Author Topic: "Fish Eaters 3.0" Coming Soon to a Browser Near You  (Read 163 times)

divinesilence80

Hi all,
I think sometime this week will be the upgrade to "Fish Eaters 3.0." I've made some really good progress and I am at the point where I can't do much more without porting things to go live. Don't worry about the password thing anymore. I found another way to port password using the current forum database so the history thing doesn't matter. The upgrade should be seamless for you folks. Just take note of the way you got things so when we port we can make changes if necessary.

DS80
Local anti-feminist.....if you think women deserve special treatment without any accountability for their actions expect to hear from me!

dahveed

I apologize for the triteness of my words, but truly, thanks for all you do.
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.

Roger Buck

• Gold Fish
  • New book! - The Gentle Traditionalist
    • Cor Jesu Sacratissimum.org
Feel trite too, but I echo that loudly: THANK YOU!
Click here to see my books at Amazon worldwide:

And see my new YOUTUBE CHANNEL here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl4-9CzVADQRKnS9-FZvu2Q

Zedta

• Red Fish
  • Wha'd ya expect, from a cigar smokin' gorilla?
Hey, DS80, are we there yet? It does seem quicker, but at this hour there are quite a few less users and guests,
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out

In the world it is called Tolerance, but in hell it is called Despair, the sin that believes in nothing, cares for nothing, seeks to know nothing, interferes with nothing, enjoys nothing, hates nothing, finds purpose in nothing, lives for nothing, and remains alive because there is nothing for which it will die

A democracy which makes or even effectively prepares for modern, scientific war must necessarily cease to be democratic. No country can be really well prepared for modern war unless it is governed by a tyrant, at the head of a highly trained and perfectly obedient bureaucracy
Huxley

The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything  
Einstein

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

Christianity has not been tried and found wanting; it has been found difficult and not tried

Subscription Options:

One-time Donations: