Choose style:
Subscription Options:

One-time Donations:

Author Topic: Please pray for me!  (Read 173 times)

jovan66102

• La foi Catholique d'abord! La mort à l'Islam!
  • Gold Fish
Please pray for me!
« on: June 19, 2017, 03:00:am »
I seldom ask for prayers for myself, but this is serious. As I'm sure you all know, my wife and I are reconciling after 13 years of 'divorce'. Plans are that I move to be with her on 1 July. However, two weeks ago, my doctor wanted me to have an echo cardiogram to update my baseline. I had it and got panicked responses from both the cardiologist and my primary care physician. I have an appointment with the cardiologist this Thursday and I'm scheduling an appointment with my regular doctor for an hour later (they're both in the same hospital building). I am scare sh**less that there is something seriously wrong and that I might have to have heart surgery or something of that nature. I'm ready to go to the Judgement Seat, but I would really like to spend some time with my wife and try to repair my relationships with my children before I do. Please pray for me!
Jovan-Marya Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!

Deum timete, regem honorificate.

Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!

In His Love

Re: Please pray for me!
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 03:07:am »
I'll remember you in my Rosary intentions today, Jovan. I hope everything is okay.
"Truly blessed is the man whose mind and heart are as closely attached to the Jesus Prayer and to the ceaseless invocation of His name as air to the body or flame to the wax." - St. Hesychios the Priest (☦434)

dahveed

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2017, 05:52:am »
Likewise, Jovan, you'll be among my Rosary intentions.
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.

MaryLover

• Slave of the Handmaid of the Lord
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2017, 04:18:pm »
I seldom ask for prayers for myself, but this is serious. As I'm sure you all know, my wife and I are reconciling after 13 years of 'divorce'. Plans are that I move to be with her on 1 July. However, two weeks ago, my doctor wanted me to have an echo cardiogram to update my baseline. I had it and got panicked responses from both the cardiologist and my primary care physician. I have an appointment with the cardiologist this Thursday and I'm scheduling an appointment with my regular doctor for an hour later (they're both in the same hospital building). I am scare sh**less that there is something seriously wrong and that I might have to have heart surgery or something of that nature. I'm ready to go to the Judgement Seat, but I would really like to spend some time with my wife and try to repair my relationships with my children before I do. Please pray for me!

In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit,
Amen

Petition: That Jovan may live to see his wife, and die a good and holy death.

Virgin most holy, accept my praise; give me strength to fight your foes.

Apostle's Creed...

Come Holy Spirit...

Let us pray: O God, Who by the light of the Holy Spirit dost instruct the hearts of the faithful, grant us by the same Spirit to relish what is right and ever rejoice in His consolation, through Jesus Christ, our Lord.
Amen.

First Crown: The Crown of Excellence

Our Father...

Hail Mary...

Blessed art thou, O Virgin Mary, who didst bear the Lord, the Creator of the world; thou didst give birth to Him Who made thee, and remainest a Virgin forever.

Rejoice, O Virgin Mary; Rejoice a thousand times!

Hail Mary...

O holy and immaculate Virgin, I know not with what praise to extol thee, since thou didst bear in thy womb the very One Whom the Heavens cannot contain.

Hail Mary...

Thou are all fair, O Virgin Mary, and there is no stain in thee.

Hail Mary...

Thy virtues, O Virgin, surpass the stars in number.

Glory Be...

Second Crown: The Crown of Power

Our Father...

Hail Mary...

Glory be to thee O Empress of the world! Bring us with thee to the joys of Heaven.

Hail Mary...

Glory be to thee, O treasure house of the Lord's graces! Grant us a share in thy riches.

Hail Mary...

Glory be to thee, O Mediatrix between God and man! Through thee may the Almighty be favorable to us.

Hail Mary...

Glory be to thee who destroyest heresies and crushest demons! Be thou our loving guide.

Glory be...

Third Crown: The Crown of Goodness

Our Father...

Hail Mary...

Glory be to thee, O refuge of sinners! Intercede for us with God.

Hail Mary...

Glory be to thee, O Mother of orphans! Render the Almighty favorable to us.

Hail Mary...

Glory be to thee, O joy of the just! Lead us with thee to the joys of Heaven.

Hail Mary...

Glory be to thee who are ever ready to assist us in life and death! Lead us with thee to the kingdom of Heaven!

Glory be...

Let us pray.

Hail, Mary, Daughter of God the Father; Hail, Mary, Mother of God the Son; Hail, Mary, Spouse of the Holy Ghost; Hail, Mary, Temple of the most Holy Trinity; Hail, Mary, my Mistress, my treasure, my joy, Queen of my heart; my Mother, my life, my sweetness, my dearest hope - yea, my heart and my soul!

I am all thine and all that I have is Thine, O Virgin blessed above all things! Let thy soul be in me to magnify the Lord; let thy spirit be in me to rejoice in God. Set thyself, O faithful Virgin, as a seal upon my heart, that in thee and through thee I may be found faithful to God. Receive me, O gracious Virgin, among those whom thou lovest and teachest, whom thou leadest, nourishest and protectest as thy children. Grant that for love of thee I may despise all earthly consolations and ever cling to those of Heaven, until through the Holy Spirit - your faithful Spouse - and through you - His faithful spouse - Jesus Christ your Son be formed in me for the glory of the Father. Amen.

We fly to your patronage,
O Holy Mother of God, despise not our petitions in our necessities, but deliver us from all danger, O ever glorious and blessed Virgin. Amen.

O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee!

Holy Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and earth, pray for us!
Our Lady Grace, pray for us!
Saint Joseph, pray for us!

In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit,
Amen.

I'll try to keep you in my mind at, the Divine Mercy hour.
Glory to God
and
Hail Mary!

HailGilbert

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2017, 08:54:pm »

You got it, good buddy! You and your family are always in my prayers!
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected." - G. K. Chesterton

LaudeturIesus

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2017, 12:00:am »
:pray:
Corpus Christi, salva me.

Subscription Options:

One-time Donations: