Choose style:

Author Topic: Unknown US political party?  (Read 1408 times)

Varus

• Official Bouncer
  • My old avatar is back!
Unknown US political party?
« on: November 10, 2005, 02:50:pm »

Do you know anything about this party?

http://www.falange.us/

Reese

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2005, 04:51:pm »
If you click on the links at the bottom of the page (picture links),  you'll see that they are very pro Israel, at least that's what I got  from it. If I'm not mistaken, there is also an Israeli flag linked at  the bottom. Sounds like another neocon party to me.
aka montreal_marisa

“Accept every pain and inconvenience that comes from Heaven. Thus you will attain perfection and sanctification.”
- St. Padre Pio

KyrieEleison

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2005, 05:17:pm »
The Jews aren't always bad like they supported the Catholic Maronites in Lebanon against the Muslims and are probably the reason that Christianity isn't completely dead in the Near East.

brogan

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2005, 05:26:pm »
Stick with the Constitution party

royalcello

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2005, 05:43:pm »
In addition to Reese's quite valid objection to the obvious Zionism, their platform looks awful.  I am particularly opposed to the following points:

the total sanctity of the U.S. Constitution, Bill of Rights and the United States Flag.

return of the draft

A unity [of the 50 states] to be preserved at any cost

tapping into our vast oil reserves in Alaska

No thanks.  However, the Constitution Party is not the solution either.  I am highly skeptical that American traditional Catholics' interests will ever be advanced through the political system currently in place.