FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: An Intro to Myself
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

I just joined the Fish Eaters discussion forum and thought that I'd take some time to introduce myself.  I was born and raised in Burlington NJ as an Italian American Catholic.  Since I was born after the Vatican Council, I wasn't brought up with too much more then the bare basics of our faith.  It was thanks to my very devout grandmother that I was able to learn a lot about our Catholic traditions and become interested in the TLM.  The parish that I grew up in was also, thank God, not that liberal (until recently) so my Faith (as well as that of my family) was kept intact.

For the past several years, I have been transplanted to Leavenworth KS, the very heart of the Midwest.  Unfortunately most of the parishes here are on the liberal side (both liturgically and theologically).  I cannot get to the Latin mass and sadly have to bear out these tough conditions while still holding onto my faith.

Hopefully, if all goes as the Pope is rumored to plan, I may get access to the Traditional mass and sacraments soon. 

I look forward to talking with all of you and getting involved in some great discussions.

Thanks  
Bob
Welcome, Robb!
Hi Robb and Welcome! [Image: hellosmiley.gif]
Welcome! [Image: hellosmiley.gif]
Greetings in Christ and Mary.
Welcome, Robb. Since others wave at you, thought I'd be a rebel, and :thumb: instad.
Please to meet you.