FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Hello....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. I am new to the message board (of course), and have a very limited knowledge of traditional Catholicism. I had been looking for a traditionalist message board for a while before finding this, and have been lurking for a while. Hopefully I'll be able to learn some more about traditional Catholicism. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks 

Mike
Hi Mike and Welcome. The Fisheaters site is the best place to start  learning about Traditional Catholicism particularly this page

Welcome, Mike! [Image: wave.gif]
Spooky7272 Wrote:Hi Mike and Welcome. The Fisheaters site is the best place to start  learning about Traditional Catholicism particularly this page

Thanks for the welcome and the link. I read it, and hope to learn more through this website.
Welcome! :)
Please to meet you.
Welcome aboard the fisheaters' fishing boat and don't hesitate to ask anything.
Augustine7 Wrote:Hello. I am new to the message board (of course), and have a very limited knowledge of traditional Catholicism. I had been looking for a traditionalist message board for a while before finding this, and have been lurking for a while. Hopefully I'll be able to learn some more about traditional Catholicism. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks 

Mike

You've come to the right place.

Enjoy!
Thanks to all for welcoming me!