FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Marta is missing. Please pray...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Marta has been missing for four days. Please pray that she comes home safely or, if that is not God's Will, that she is safe and fat and happy somewhere, with someone who will love her. We've got posters out, have put notices in mailboxes throughout the area, have been in contact with the pound -- no luck. She just got out of the house one day, somehow...

And make a note of this in advance: if she comes back on July 29 or August 1, I will take it as a miraculous, wonderful sign from God for reasons I'd explain in that event...

Poor Marta... I won't allow myself to totally freak out until after the above dates, but, man, do I worry about her and miss her...
[Image: prayer3.gif] So sorry to hear that Vox, I'll pray for your little lost kitty.
Poor Queen Marta!  [Image: prayer3.gif]
VoxClamantis Wrote:I won't allow myself to totally freak out until after the above dates, but, man, do I worry about her and miss her...

You're calmer than I could be. Antique got out once after we moved to a new neighborhood and we had posters up within two hours. I freak easily I guess. Happy news is that dh found him sleeping under a chair, he probably had never left the house. Dh didn't know if he should hug him or strangle him.

Marta is certainly in our prayers. St. Francis pray for us. :pray2:
Good St. Anthony, we pray
Bring Marta back, right away.

[Image: prayer3.gif]
praying
Oh no!!!! Marta? Marta is missing?!? She will come back. She has to! [Image: prayer3.gif][Image: prayer.gif][Image: prayer.gif][Image: prayer3.gif][Image: prayer.gif][Image: prayer.gif][Image: prayer.gif][Image: prayer.gif][Image: prayer3.gif][Image: prayer.gif][Image: prayer.gif][Image: prayer3.gif][Image: prayer.gif][Image: prayer.gif]
Saint Francis and Saint Anthony, please pray that Marta will return safely home to her owner, Vox. [Image: prayer3.gif]
Praying that Marta returns home safely! [Image: prayer3.gif]
Tony, Tony ! Gather 'round.
Marta's lost and can't be found !

any news ?
Pages: 1 2 3