FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: are their any traditonal francisans?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Fr. Carl Pulvermacher - a Capuchin to be exact. There are also some other good Franciscans with the SSPX around the world.
There is also a monastery of traditional capuchins in Morgon, France. I read that they are doing very well.  In fact, they are building a novitiate at a second location. Their priests are ordained by the SSPX. 
thanks they look really good.
There is also the Franciscan Friars In New York. One thing that kind of startled me though was on their vocations page it reads "JOIN THE ONLY GENUINE RELIGIOUS ORDER LEFT IN THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH". That's quite a statement.

I have absolutely no idea if they are completely nuts or extreamly holy.
The Franciscans mentioned above, are those congregated around the Sedevacantist Roman Catholic bishop Louis Vezelis OFM, who was consecrated by Archbishop Ngo Dinh Thuc.

There are independent, non-sedevacantist, traditionalist Roman Catholic Franciscans in Vienna, Austria. Their name is "Herz Jesu Franziskaner" (Sacred Heart Franciscans) and they offer the Traditional Mass exclusively.

The SSPX has Franciscan sisters, but I doubt whether they have Franciscan monasteries attached to them.
Quote:The SSPX has Franciscan sisters, but I doubt whether they have Franciscan monasteries attached to them.

Actually, I am working on a web site for an obscure order of Franciscan sisters in Mexico (Order of the Franciscan Minims of the Perpetual Help of Mary) who are attached to the SSPX. They are in the process building their second convent.

I'll post the link when the site is completed.
This guys a franciscan [Image: shrug.gif]

[Image: pic32.jpg]

Blessing (Sound)

the franciscans in morgan france are priest ordainded by one of the sspx bishops.
Extraecclesiamnullasalus Wrote:the franciscans in morgan france are priest ordainded by one of the sspx bishops.

Here's one capuchin father from Morgon being ordained at Econe, aided by a traditional benedictine priest. They are ordained by any of the four SSPX bishops.
[Image: 1128800971-5.jpg]

http://www.fsspx.info/special/index.php?page=4&show=&id=img1128801186

Pages: 1 2