FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Traditional Catholic Hospitals?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are there any traditional Catholic hospitals in the USA. or across the world?  It seems that the few modern Catholic hospitals I've been to in my life don't look very Catholic.  They usually make every effort to downplay their Catholic identity, including having protestant style chapels and crosses instead of crucifixes on the walls.  This is really sad since our hospitals were once noted for being pillars of the medical establishment and their interiors certainly gave witness to our faith.  One can recall the beautiful chapels many of these hospitals once contained with many candles and statues of saints.  Unfortunately, how many Catholic hospitals today even have statues or candles?

I'd especially appreciate pictures if anyone has them to post?
Providence Holy Cross Medical Center in Mission Hills, Ca. They have crucifixes in the rooms, and numerous statues throughout the hospital, including a life size one of Our Lady (of Grace?) near one of the main entrances.
Sadly and diabolically the Catholic hospitalers were infiltrated by Jews to destroy Western society. And don't think there's no evidence to back that upon. Just read the Plot against the Church in which there's a medieval letter from a Rabbi in Constantinople to a French Rabbi to lie and become Christian and a doctor so as to poison Christians using science. Sound like Big Pharma anyone? It was all planned hundreds of years of ago if not 2000 years ago.
Robb Wrote:Are there any traditional Catholic hospitals in the USA. or across the world?  It seems that the few modern Catholic hospitals I've been to in my life don't look very Catholic.  They usually make every effort to downplay their Catholic identity, including having protestant style chapels and crosses instead of crucifixes on the walls.  This is really sad since our hospitals were once noted for being pillars of the medical establishment and their interiors certainly gave witness to our faith.  One can recall the beautiful chapels many of these hospitals once contained with many candles and statues of saints.  Unfortunately, how many Catholic hospitals today even have statues or candles?

I'd especially appreciate pictures if anyone has them to post?

Our Lady of Lourdes in Pasco, WA (Diocese of Spokane) http://www.lourdeshealth.net/pastoral_care.html

They have crucifixes in all the rooms.  They have a nice chapel.  I'll try and get a picture when I'm down there in a couple of weeks.