FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Favorite Ice Cream
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
cgraye Wrote:I never really liked ice cream that much.  Chocolate is good (pretty much anything with chocolate is good).  But when I was in Rome this summer I had some lemon gelato, and it was fantastic.  Not like ice cream - more refreshing.

Congratulations! You're one of only two people I have ever heard of that does not like ice cream. My friend's mother-in-law doesn't like it either. She says it's too cold. Too cold[Image: shrug.gif]
46yw254qy43y5q Wrote:
cgraye Wrote:I never really liked ice cream that much.  Chocolate is good (pretty much anything with chocolate is good).  But when I was in Rome this summer I had some lemon gelato, and it was fantastic.  Not like ice cream - more refreshing.

Congratulations! You're one of only two people I have ever heard of that does not like ice cream. My friend's mother-in-law doesn't like it either. She says it's too cold. Too cold[Image: shrug.gif]
Maybe she has sensitive teeth. 
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11">