FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Here goes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I have to ask...
what is "old school nickelodeon"...

Good luck btw. You seem like a very nice young man.

leome Wrote:I have to ask...

I'm gonna take a guess and say...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snick

David the Gnome, Doug, Salute Your Shorts, Rocko's Modern Life, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, Pete and Pete, Eureka's Castle, Legends of the Hidden Temple, What Would You Do?

Haha, if you were born in the late 80s you probably already know what I'm talking about.
Walty Wrote:Haha, if you were born in the late 80s you probably already know what I'm talking about.
 I wasn't but my kids were and I remember all those shows. I loved David the Gnome!
Walty Wrote:David the Gnome, Doug, Salute Your Shorts, Rocko's Modern Life, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, Pete and Pete, Eureka's Castle, Legends of the Hidden Temple, What Would You Do?

Haha, if you were born in the late 80s you probably already know what I'm talking about.
I was born in the early 70s and know everything you could possibly say about Salute Your Shorts.

[Image: afraidsmiley.gif]
jovan66102 Wrote:
Walty Wrote:Haha, if you were born in the late 80s you probably already know what I'm talking about.
 I wasn't but my kids were and I remember all those shows. I loved David the Gnome!

That is perhaps the best show that has ever graced television.  Its funny that you mention that because I think my parents get nostalgic about it too.

Marc Wrote: I was born in the early 70s and know everything you could possibly say about Salute Your Shorts.

[Image: afraidsmiley.gif]

Absolutely nothing wrong with realizing great television.
Walty Wrote:Are You Afraid of the Dark?
I remember one episode of that show.
Walty Wrote:

David the Gnome, Doug, Salute Your Shorts, Rocko's Modern Life, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, Pete and Pete, Eureka's Castle, Legends of the Hidden Temple, What Would You Do?

"old school nickelodeon" is something our generation will be talking about when we're in our 70's.
Walty Wrote:

Its Rocko's Modern World I think...

Doug...what a good show...
I remember all those shows. Brings back memories.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7