FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Just a sliver
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's me!

• Sex: female
  • Age as of posting date: 21
  • Birthdate: 8-4-87
  • Patron Saint by Confirmation: St. Rose of Lima
  • Number of children (e.g. born from: former valid marriage that ended in death of spouse; invalid marriage; rape; past sins, etc. No need to enter details here! Just list number of children you care for): none
  • Would you relocate if you met the right person? probably
  • EF, SSPX, both, or other? other/sometimes SSPX
  • Novus Ordo if that's all there is? no
  • Introvert or extravert? introvert
  • Keirsey personality type: ISTJ
  • Ethnic heritage: half Italian; other half is English, Irish, French, Norwegian
  • Is meeting someone of like ethnicity very important to you, just a bonus, or unimportant? don’t see why it matters
  • Is there an ideal age range for the person you'd like to marry? How important is this? 21-27ish
  • In what manner do you interpret the Church's approval of NFP? Personally I would be extremely cautious using something that is such a grave source of temptation, which is pretty much the opinion of the Church.
  • What would the headship of the husband look like in your ideal home? The husband is the head of the household. He must do what is best for his family, but it can be hard to know what that is unless he and his wife discuss it. “They shall be two in one flesh.”
  • How do you feel about women working outside the home? It can be necessary but children need a mother first.
  • How do you feel about women in pants? I always wore skirts growing up, which is a good way to understand that skirts are just normal clothes and not only for dressing up. I wear pants often now though and don’t think it’s a big deal.
  • Of the seven deadly sins (pride, greed, gluttony, sloth, lust, anger, envy), which is the most challenging for you? sloth
  • What would others say are your annoying habits or bothersome attributes? Maybe you should ask them... I haven’t had many complaints. I would guess laziness. And I tend to complain about stuff a lot without actually meaning it.
  • What are the most important things you desire in a spouse? Someone who shares the Catholic Faith and some of my other interests, cheerful, funny, smart, and who brings out the best in me.
  • Things you absolutely would not tolerate in a potential spouse: Uncharitableness: “Charity covereth a multitude of sins” -St. Paul
  • What, if anything, have you learned from past relationships with the opposite sex? It takes a long time to get to truly get to know someone. You have to be patient and can’t trust your first impression.
  • Political ideals: Viva Christo Rey. I could be interested in politics but I choose not to be because it seems pointless.
  • Education: Final semester of a BA in English in progress.
  • Employment: Part-time library assistant and babysitting, for now.
  • Health: excellent
  • Allergies: none
  • Smoke? no
  • Drink? in moderation
  • Night owl or morning lark? Lately I seem to be shifting from an owl to a lark.
  • How messy or disorganized are you? Once I manage to get organized I stay that way.
  • What makes you laugh? British humor and my dorky random friends
  • What are the little things that please or delight you? rainy days and starry nights, squeezing into a tiny parking space, babies, blasting the car radio, coffee at midnight, hugs, scenic views
  • What would you like to be doing in 10 years ideally? If you continue on your present course and don't meet the person of your dreams, what do you think you actually will be doing given your gifts and goals? If I’m not married and raising a family I will hopefully have my masters in English and be teaching middle, junior, or high school.
  • Intellectual interests: literature, poetry, the English subjunctive, languages
  • Hobbies: music, reading, road trips, hanging out with friends
  • Talents: what are you good at? wiggling individual toes like fingers, cooking, keeping track of everything, being a good friend
  • Top 5 favorite books of all time: The Blue Castle (L. M. Montgomery), French Leave (P. G. Wodehouse), A Room with a View (E. M. Forster), Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, The Story of a Soul
  • The last 5 books you read (don't lie!). Are these books typical of you?: That I actually finished? I’m an English major; all I do is read without really learning anything.
  • Music you actually listen to most often: indie/alt rock
  • Favorite movies/TV shows: The Bourne Identity, Dear Frankie, Dead Poets Society, Shaun of the Dead / Criminal Minds, Drake and Josh
  • Favorite foods: anything my mom cooks (except risotto), Chinese, In-N-Out, ice cream
  • Serious pet peeves: Having to tell people the same thing over and over again.
  • Pets you have, pets you desire, pets you'd put up with: I must be grown up because I finally agree with my mother that pets are more trouble than they’re worth. But I wouldn’t say no to any pet (except maybe my brother’s turtle that only ate live snails...)
  • Idea of a romantic evening: a cozy dinner and conversation

[Image: piapia.jpg]

Ah! Another Person whose chosen patroness is Rose of Lima.  A wonderful choice. 

(Moving on now. :P )
Hey; It worked! :pazzo:

......What :tomatoes: :shrug: :duel: :tiphat:................I'm allowed to be a bit of goofball......................or a lot of one! ;D
(06-14-2009, 12:15 AM)Ravenonthecross Wrote: [ -> ]You sound like marriagable material for me! ;D I'll try to post a pic of myself.
[Image: m_5315da2d6ef7a2bdacc0d6e31d74dd1e.jpg]

Maybe try smiling for the poor girl... :P
;D...Uhm Sure, but the only one I've got on the net of me "smiling" is this one.....I look a tad bid demented! :o
[Image: 4960_92018459218_715349218_1904110_735759_s.jpg]

(06-14-2009, 12:30 AM)Ravenonthecross Wrote: [ -> ]http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-...5759_s.jpg :pazzo: ;D...Uhm Sure, but the only one I've got on the net of me "smiling" is this one.....I look a tad bid demented! :o

At least you manage not to look demented in EVERY pic (unlike some of us...)
Well, Since, I'm not particularly great at taking photographs, I usually find my way into my friends' photographs and thus they post those photos of me on THE Facebook.  And thus with The Facebook, I have pictures now! :D
Wow, stuff actually happens on here when I'm gone for two weeks. Go ahead and add me on FB, the link is there.