FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Hans Kung: Obama would make better pope
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Haereticus Küng locutus, causa finita.
Wow, isn't this guy dead yet?
Anastasia Wrote:Wow, isn't this guy dead yet?

We can only pray that he will convert, (good luck to him).
As they say at executions, "May God have mercy on his soul"

Remember that these modern philosophers are smrt.

[Image: smrtdr9.jpg]
I guess this dude doesn't realize that Obama isn't Catholic and obviously has no interest in Catholicism or Christianity or even basic morals if he is willing to sanction the slaughtering of who-knows-how-many innocent babies every day.
friend_of_anneliese Wrote:I guess this dude doesn't realize that Obama isn't Catholic and obviously has no interest in Catholicism or Christianity or even basic morals if he is willing to sanction the slaughtering of who-knows-how-many innocent babies every day.

That explains it since Hans Kung isn't interested in Catholic doctrine or dogma or basic morals either.  Birds of a feather.
LRThunder Wrote:
friend_of_anneliese Wrote:I guess this dude doesn't realize that Obama isn't Catholic and obviously has no interest in Catholicism or Christianity or even basic morals if he is willing to sanction the slaughtering of who-knows-how-many innocent babies every day.
That explains it since Hans Kung isn't interested in Catholic doctrine or dogma or basic morals either.  Birds of a feather.

...flock together.

Sadly, to Hell in this case.
Lol, ....Hans Kung what an artard. [Image: laff.gif]
Annnnd, is anyone surprised? [img]/images/boards/smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
PRAY FOR HIM. Lets not get to angry here people. Some of the comments are uncharitable and shouldn't be.

Really this is very funny. Listen...when you see a guy saying outrageous things like this what does that tell you about him? HE'S LOOKING FOR ATTENTION! Ask the average Catholic college student who he is. You will get this reply: "who?"

Word of advice: Exercise patience and use only kind words...AND DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS.
[Image: honeymooners-bus.jpg]

to the moon, hans boy, to the moon
Mea culpa!

My response was uncharitable. Not as uncharitable as hans kung's but uncharitable nontheless.

Pot calling the kettle black when it comes to unteachable...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6