FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Hans Kung: Obama would make better pope
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
LaRoza Wrote:If one tenth of the number of Obama supports supported Williamson with the same zeal Obama supports have, this world would be a much better place.

The worldwide support mr. Obama had is in itself a spurious support based on emotions, vague rhetoric and leftist principles. H.E. Bishop Williamson needs our support and prayers because he is a bishop of the Church, a truly orthodox bishop that isn't scared to speak his mind and advance the cause of Catholicism.

I would be worried though if we started seeing groups of catholics gathering en masse equipped with Bishop Williamson's t-shirts, mugs, cards, etc., and promoting some sort of cult of personality. Nobody needs that kind of support, only the anti-Christs to promote their satanic agendas.
Bonifacio Wrote:The worldwide support mr. Obama had is in itself a spurious support based on emotions, vague rhetoric and leftist principles.
I agree. I think everyone got swept away with the whole "Change" thing, They just figured that since Obama was new, since he could speak nicely, and since he made "promises" to us, that he's just going to gallop in on his white horse and save America from all her problems. Problem is, I don't think anyone who believed all that actually looked into it and considered how much experience (or rather, the lack of it) he really has. Obama's falling off his white horse already, and it's only been a few weeks. 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6