FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Did the Holocaust Jews go to hell?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Did the non-baptized 6 million Holocaust Jews who were killed at the hands of the Nazi's go to hell? Regardless of the figure of 200,000 or 6 million victims of the Holocaust (is it really that important?) did these Jews merit eternal hell? Does this sound better: "Well only 200,000 Jews went to hell, not 6 million."
warning Wrote:Does this sound better: "Well only 200,000 Jews went to hell, not 6 million."

How many Nazis went to hell? Does that sound better?

- Lisa
warning Wrote:Did the non-baptized 6 million Holocaust Jews who were killed at the hands of the Nazi's go to hell? Regardless of the figure of 200,000 or 6 million victims of the Holocaust (is it really that important?) did these Jews merit eternal hell? Does this sound better: "Well only 200,000 Jews went to hell, not 6 million."

We cannot say and it is inappropriate to speculate on it. Only pray for those who may be waiting to enter heaven, living or dead.

God gave use the road to follow, but He can be as merciful as He wishes.
I say yes that 6 million non baptized Jews who died during the holocuast went to hell. No baptism of desire, or baptism of fire, or baptism of gas chamber or what have you.
warning Wrote:I say yes that 6 million non baptized Jews who died during the holocuast went to hell. No baptism of desire, or baptism of fire, or baptism of gas chamber or what have you.

That is very inappropriate to say on this forum and goes against all Catholic teachings.
StrictCatholicGirl Wrote:
warning Wrote:Does this sound better: "Well only 200,000 Jews went to hell, not 6 million."

How many Nazis went to hell? Does that sound better?

- Lisa
  All of them if they were non baptised catholics or baptised heretics. Which most of them were. As one lives, so one dies.
LaRoza Wrote:
warning Wrote:Did the non-baptized 6 million Holocaust Jews who were killed at the hands of the Nazi's go to hell? Regardless of the figure of 200,000 or 6 million victims of the Holocaust (is it really that important?) did these Jews merit eternal hell? Does this sound better: "Well only 200,000 Jews went to hell, not 6 million."

We cannot say and it is inappropriate to speculate on it. Only pray for those who may be waiting to enter heaven, living or dead.

God gave use the road to follow, but He can be as merciful as He wishes.

No I'm pretty sure that this is the right fourm: Theological Debate
LaRoza Wrote:God gave use the road to follow,

Going therefore, teach ye all nations; baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
Are we free to declare any particular individual soul to be definitively damned?

I always thought that was what the prohibition against judging and condemning was all about.

I think it's best not to speculate--God assigned the particular judgment to Himself and not us for a reason.

Really , we have no knowledge of which individuals did or didn't go to hell during the Holocaust. Our time could be better spent asking if we ourselves are on the road to heaven just now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13