FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Pro-Abortion Nancy Pelosi Will Meet With Pope Benedict
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
unknown Wrote:Well, Fr. Martin told us the truth about the Third Secret.  He wrote a whole book about it, in fact: "Windswept House."  He did leave out half the secret, though, because he was under oath not to reveal it.  Still, what he did reveal is more than
what anyone else in the Church did.  I'm not sure most understand just how important this book really is.

What book is that?
Aviz Wrote:
unknown Wrote:Well, Fr. Martin told us the truth about the Third Secret.  He wrote a whole book about it, in fact: "Windswept House."  He did leave out half the secret, though, because he was under oath not to reveal it.  Still, what he did reveal is more than
what anyone else in the Church did.  I'm not sure most understand just how important this book really is.

What book is that?

Windswept House.

Though, I've read the book 3 times, and I don't know what unknown is talking about.  What part of WH is the secret?  Because in that book, JP2 comes out orthodox and victorious.  I know years after he wrote that book Fr. Martin didn't have such a great view of JP2 anymore.
I'm not 100% sure that Malachi Martin actually read the Third Secret of Fatima.  He was an Irishman after all and they are well known for their wild flights of fancy.  Maybe it was just "blarney".

Besides if it is sufficiently troubling that the Vatican dare not release it now then why would they let priests see it in the late 1950s even under oath?  Realistically you'd have to keep something like that known only to a very small number of the most senior curia and a translator.

If he did somehow read it, then it certainly did not refer to events in the future with any great clarity because in those interviews with Bernard Janzen and Art Bell he is wildly out with many of his speculations.  He fully expected an epoch changing event in the late 1990s or early 2000s from his comments on those tapes and from the faction written in Windswept House.  Nothing he ever said or wrote suggested we would be waiting this long.

So whatever insights he had, they weren't very useful.
frerejacques Wrote:The AP is reporting that the Pope reminded Ms. Pelosi to respect life.  I wonder what she'll say about this?
Well, they usually say that they do respect life: by redistributing wealth to the poor, caring for the environment, supporting labor unions, having open borders, etc.  Since they don't consider unborn babies to be "life," they can simply think to themselves, "I do respect life.  I know he means something different than I do by the word, but I know better, so I'm fine.  No soul-searching needed here."

But who knows, maybe he could break through the self-imposed blindness of one of these people.  After all, they have to work really hard to keep believing what they do, ignoring everything that's been learned about life in the womb over the last few decades.  You don't have to accept a lot of complicated teaching to be pro-life; you just have to be willing to look at it.  If someone really cares about being Catholic, surely some personal urging from the Pope could make her think she just might want to give her position a second look?
Arbp. Niederaur will still give her Communion. 54% of Catholics voted for Obama, the most pro-death politician ever. And so did many priests.

+Williamson is catisgated and threatened for doubting a holocaust, carried out by others, not himself.  Pelosi is mildly rebuked for participating in a holocaust.

Madness.
ggreg Wrote:+Williamson is catisgated and threatened for doubting a holocaust, carried out by others, not himself.  Pelosi is mildly rebuked for participating in a holocaust.

Madness.

This is what happens when Judeo-Masonry is in charge.
QuisUtDeus Wrote:Windswept House.

Though, I've read the book 3 times, and I don't know what unknown is talking about.  What part of WH is the secret?  Because in that book, JP2 comes out orthodox and victorious.  I know years after he wrote that book Fr. Martin didn't have such a great view of JP2 anymore.

Most of the book is about the Third Secret.  He starts right off in the 'History Prologue' writing about satanic infiltration of the Church, etc.

He only lived another three years after this book was published in 1996.
I haven't read Fr. Martin's books since "The Keys of This Blood," where I remember the last chapter depicted the return to Tradition and the pope abolishing the N.O.   I have "The Final Conclave," which I need to sit down and read it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4