FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Hezbollah blasts sacrilegious israelii tv trash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
LADS LADS! its ok its ok. hizbolah has Christs and Mother Marys  backs
thanks to the Cardinal eh!
sip sip

Hezbollah blasts sacrilegious Israeli show
Fri, 20 Feb 2009 13:27:29 GMT

Hezbollah condemns an Israeli show offensive towards Jesus and the Virgin Mary (PBUT).
Hezbollah has condemned an Israeli TV channel for airing a blasphemous show that offends Christianity, Jesus Christ and Virgin Mary (PBUT).

In a Thursday statement, the Lebanese resistance movement described the incident as an 'offense against the rights of a holy messenger of god', IRNA reported from Beirut.

It was not surprising to see 'Zionists' broadcast such sacrilegious material, given their history, which is filled with 'the massacre of prophets, destruction of mosques and churches and offensive behavior toward Islamic and Christian sanctities,' the statement said

Hezbollah called on all 'advocates of human rights and freedom of speech' to condemn the move and force Israel to abandon the notion that it is allowed to ridicule religious beliefs of different faiths.

The statement came after Israel's Channel 10 aired 'like a virgin' -- a show hosted by comedian Lior Shlein, containing offensive material against Jesus and the Virgin Mary (PBUT).

The provocative show has sparked outrage among Christian leaders, who have described it as it 'hurtful and humiliating to Christianity.' Believers around the world have called on Pope Benedict XVI to cancel his upcoming trip to Israel.

Pope Benedict XVI is scheduled to visit Israel in May. This is while the relations between Tel Aviv and the Vatican have deteriorated following the decision to lift the excommunication of Bishop Richard Williamson who denied the Holocaust.

Shlein promised to apologize on air, only after a group of Christian attorneys said they were building a case against the comedian.

Fri, 20 Feb 2009 13:27:29 GMT
http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id...onid

sip sip

I DO hope the Holy Father CANCELS his upcoming trip to Israel. I don't think it's wise for him to go there right now for various reasons.
And I'd like to see this guy's apology.
- Lisa
naaaaaaa! His tongue on an ice pick would be fine though
sip sip

Ha! you beat me to it, I was just going to post this!
sip sip

Hezbollah defends the Blessed Mother better than Rome. 
What do you know?  Hezbollah does something right for once.

Now, if they'd stop controlling Lebanon, or at the very least, stop allowing themselves to be Iran's proxy army, then there might be hope for that group.

littlepaddle Wrote:Hezbollah defends the Blessed Mother better than Rome. 

Still, the enemy of your enemy is not necessarily your friend.
littlepaddle Wrote:Hezbollah defends the Blessed Mother better than Rome. 
Embarrassing.
Pages: 1 2