FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Fr. Z. "What's Sauce for the Goose-step"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fr. Z posted the comment from Fr. Lombardi re: +Williamson's statement "not meeting the conditions" and then he writes:

I don’t think that any apology SSPX Bp. Williamson may issue about his views on the Holocaust will ever be enough for certain groups, both of Jews and within the Church.  They may have crafted this in such a way that they know he will not do it.

But whatever else may happen with Bp. Williamson, will unambiguous apologies be required now from the more avid pro-abortion Catholic politicians?

If there are concerns that someone would deny that 6 million Jews were killed in WWII, and apologies are demanded from such a person, is there going to be equal concern over those who promote or participate in a far more extensive killing of the innocent?

Will Catholic pro-abortion politicians be required to issue apologies, as unambiguous as that which they require from Williamson… heck any apology at all…. for voting for abortion rights?

I’m just askin’

Good question, no?

PaxVobiscum Wrote:If there are concerns that someone would deny that 6 million Jews were killed in WWII, and apologies are demanded from such a person, is there going to be equal concern over those who promote or participate in a far more extensive killing of the innocent?

Will Catholic pro-abortion politicians be required to issue apologies, as unambiguous as that which they require from Williamson… heck any apology at all…. for voting for abortion rights?
Fr. Z's question compares apples to oranges.

Facilitating holocaust of babies
Questioning holocaust of Jews
is ongoing
ended in WWII
involves the Catholic sin of murder
involves the secular sin offending Jews
is a source of Jewish income
is a threat to Jewish income
is supported by Jewish religion
is opposed to modern Jewish religion
This table should make it obvious why the conciliar Church suppresses +Williamson while it supports Bishops soft on abortion. The conciliar Church treads lightly with only a faux-opposition to abortion since it has become captive to the Jews. Full-scale opposition to abortion would require exposing the Jewish support structure and having to endure charges of anti-Semitism. I pray that His Holiness sees and is working to correct the problem.
There is no pleasing the Jews (and their rabble-rousers, the Zionists), and politically correct public opinion. Rome once again denies Christ and kowtows to to these secular humanists. Another sellout, another stab in the back, another betrayal. When will Rome have her spine back?

The holocaust is the propaganda machine of these Jewish zealots (which includes many Gentiles) to detract and distract from their crime of deicide, which continues to this day when they malign Our Lord and Our Lady. What ca faithful Catholics do? Hit back. Those of us who are not affected by "criminal" laws should speak up and our voices should not be stifled and gagged by fellow Catholics. Those who support the lies should be denounced, especially so-called Catholics.

Am I breaking the rules (again?).   Gee, that makes me mad. What do they want from Bp. Williamson?   Defrock him?  Not enough?   Hanged and quartered.   Off with his head too?   He is a bishop of the Catholic Church and he has been pardoned of his excommunication.   They can't touch him anymore, because that would incur the wrath of God.

The very comment of Fr Z (comparing abortion to the holocaust) is considered anti-semetic by the loser zionists.
Is it true that elective abortion "is supported by Jewish religion"?
You're missing the point Columba. Father Z is wondering if pro-abort pols will have to have to apologize to the same standards they're holding to Bishop Williamson (and still not accepting it).

Unless I'm missing the point....

Spooky Wrote:You're missing the point Columba. Father Z is wondering if pro-abort pols will have to have to apologize to the same standards they're holding to Bishop Williamson (and still not accepting it).

Unless I'm missing the point....

That's the way I took it, Spooky, that Fr.Z. was asking why pro-abortion Catholic politicians don't have to apologize and recant when Bishop Williamson does. H. E. didn't call for any deaths while every abortion is a death, and a murder at that, and there are many pro-abortion Catholic politicians who deliberately ignore Church teaching.

It's good to see you back!  :wave:

Martin_Pen Wrote:Is it true that elective abortion "is supported by Jewish religion"?

I don't know if that is true, nor do I think it's fair to say that abortion is "a source of Jewish income" because all Jews do not derive income from abortions and because many non-Jews do derive income from abortions.

Quote:Is it true that elective abortion "is supported by Jewish religion"?
I'd argue it isn't, but that will mean getting into a long, aggravating argument again.....