FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Bishop Martino takes action
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good for the Bishop!
Let's see if this doesn't fall in deaf ears (as I suspect).
  Look how many Catholics(?) are against Bishop Martino.  Shouldn't these Catholics leave the church? 
And will this extend to those who voted for these swine? And wouldn't it be prudent to restore the altar rail so that EMs can be reduced? Will the Bishop restore solid teaching about the real presense and deminish communion in the hand? If not this is just using our Lords body as a political tool IMO .
voxpopulisuxx Wrote:And will this extend to those who voted for these swine? And wouldn't it be prudent to restore the altar rail so that EMs can be reduced? Will the Bishop restore solid teaching about the real presense and deminish communion in the hand? If not this is just using our Lords body as a political tool IMO .
This "swine" voted against a ban which would had outlawed allowing a baby to die because of a "botched abortion."  Obama is the anti-Christ. 
voxpopulisuxx Wrote:And will this extend to those who voted for these swine? And wouldn't it be prudent to restore the altar rail so that EMs can be reduced? Will the Bishop restore solid teaching about the real presense and deminish communion in the hand? If not this is just using our Lords body as a political tool IMO .

The Church has no way of knowing who voted. Only those publically in error can be denied.

The teachings of the Real Presence is solid in the church. It is often empasised by the priests.

Some churches have rails and some do not. At the church I go to now there is no rail, but we act like there is when we receive (at least, on weekday masses). Many receive communion properly as well.

Bias against the Pauline mass should not extend to the Bishops and priests doing their job.
Point I am making is...to little to late...and your assertion about Amercan Catholic perception of the real presence being "solid" is more hope then facts as their actions and liturgical nonsense say otherwise

voxpopulisuxx Wrote:Point I am making is...to little to late...and your assertion about Amercan Catholic perception of the real presence being "solid" is more hope then facts as their actions and liturgical nonsense say otherwise

"their"? You make it sound like everything is the same everywhere.

The priests do not say otherwise and preach the dogma at mass. What more can you ask? I didn't say anything about the "American Catholic perception", but what the priests here did.
ONeill Wrote:
voxpopulisuxx Wrote:Point I am making is...to little to late...and your assertion about Amercan Catholic perception of the real presence being "solid" is more hope then facts as their actions and liturgical nonsense say otherwise

"their"? You make it sound like everything is the same everywhere.

The priests do not say otherwise and preach the dogma at mass. What more can you ask? I didn't say anything about the "American Catholic perception", but what the priests here did.

You telling me Tradition is in the Majority?
You telling me the NO holds proper and full appreciation for the real presence?
"now children be sure to cup your hands when the EM puts the wafer in your hand, and don't slurp the chalice on the side table". (sister silly ofvthe short haircut to her first communicants)
Pages: 1 2