FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Body of Christ on the moon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Did you know astronaut Buzz Aldrin was a Catholic and took Holy Communion on the moon before Armstrong took his famous "small step for a man"?

time 3:00

Woops, the video has some false information. He was actually Presbyterian.

From a documentary about the (freaky, frightening) pseudo-messianic aspects of high technology.
How did he manage to do that?  Did he receive a dispensation to do so or was there a chaplain with the Apollo crew?

Bob
Robb Wrote:How did he manage to do that?  Did he receive a dispensation to do so or was there a chaplain with the Apollo crew?

Bob

Before he left earth?

There was no room for anyone else on the ship.
Okay, I did some more research. The video was wrong. (Don't these people believe in doing research??) He was actually a Presbyterian.

http://forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=161072

Interesting thought nonetheless, eh? I would be opposed to taking consecrated Hosts into outer space, personally. I wonder if the Church has ruled on that.
Marius Wrote:Okay, I did some more research. The video was wrong. (Don't these people believe in doing research??) He was actually a Presbyterian.

http://forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=161072

Interesting thought nonetheless, eh? I would be opposed to taking consecrated Hosts into outer space, personally. I wonder if the Church has ruled on that.

What if a priest said Mass in space...how would he do it with everything floating around?
Buzz Aldrin was also a Freemason. No joke he is on a list I have of famous freemasons.
I did hear that one of the astronauts took a relic of the True Cross into space and released it. So now we have a relic orbiting earth. Sounds a little sketchy to me, but whatever.
CatholicThurifer Wrote:What if a priest said Mass in space...how would he do it with everything floating around?

And in Ad Orientem? (I know, I know, liturgical East. Smile)
They never got to the moon; that's another load of baloney.  There's no way a tin can could pass through the Van Allan Belt.  The radiation would have killed them.  It's a scientific impossibility.  I was given a copy of the video A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Moon.  The makers managed to get hold of NASA footage showing the astronauts in an Earth orbit.  They are caught on film trying to place a circular frame of black velvet over the porthole so as reduce the size of the earth to make it appear they were travelling at a greater distance.  When individual astronauts were confronted with this evidence they became very agitated and excitable.  Aldrin actually punches one of the filmakers on the face.  It was nearly as big a hoax as the gas chambers.  Check it out, it may be on google or youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/v/3HT3_X9Suec&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
Robhaidheuch Wrote:They never got to the moon; that's another load of baloney.  There's no way a tin can could pass through the Van Allan Belt.  The radiation would have killed them.  It's a scientific impossibility.  I was given a copy of the video A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Moon.  The makers managed to get hold of NASA footage showing the astronauts in an Earth orbit.  They are caught on film trying to place a circular frame of black velvet over the porthole so as reduce the size of the earth to make it appear they were travelling at a greater distance.  When individual astronauts were confronted with this evidence they became very agitated and excitable.  Aldrin actually punches one of the filmakers on the face.  It was nearly as big a hoax as the gas chambers.  Check it out, it may be on google or youtube.

Since the "space race" with the Soviet Union was the reason for the Apollo program, one would think that the Soviets would have blown the whistle on any fraudulent American moon landing.  Unless one were to believe, as you undoubtedly do, that both the US and Soviet governments were controlled by a Jewish conspiracy.
Pages: 1 2 3