FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Jesuit attacks St Paul and advocates womens ordination
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
http://www.catholicculture.org/news/head...oryid=2134

This Jesuit calls the Catholic system misogynist.
The fact is the Catholic Church will not ordain women and the Jesuits do not ordain men.
Quote: and the Jesuits do not ordain men
Ooo! Snap!
Baskerville Wrote:The fact is the Catholic Church will not ordain women and the Jesuits do not ordain men.

Ouch. 
How did the Jesuits go from defenders of the Faith to the current state they are in?
LRThunder Wrote:How did the Jesuits go from defenders of the Faith to the current state they are in?

Heaven only knows. Poor St. Ignatius must be turning somersaults in his grave.
AgnusDei1989 Wrote:
LRThunder Wrote:How did the Jesuits go from defenders of the Faith to the current state they are in?

Heaven only knows. Poor St. Ignatius must be turning somersaults in his grave.

Actually, Fr. Malachi Martin's book The Jesuits gives a good overview of this.  I can attest to seeing at least some of what he described when I was in Jesuit schools.
Really? I haven't read that book of Father Martin's yet- the only work of his I've read so far is the novel Windswept House. (Which I thought awesome and freaky at once... Father Damien Slattery is my favorite character...)
The Jesuits is non-fiction and reads much different.  It's a lot drier.  Windswept House is good, too.  It's almost like a Catholic version of The Da Vinci Code. [Image: laff.gif]

Hostage to the Devil is scary as heck.   Those are the only three Fr. Martin books I've read, though.
On the other end of the Jesuit spectrum, Fr. Fessio's "Ignatius Press" has published a book by the German priest Fr. Manfred Hauke (known for speaking at "usus antiquior" conferences . . .) on the reasons why women cannot be priests.
Pages: 1 2 3