FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Planned Parenthood Ups Number of Abortion Centers, More Sell Abortion Drug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Washington, DC -- A new report indicates that Planned Parenthood, the nation's largest abortion business, has increased the number of centers that do abortions. The report indicates Planned Parenthood is increasingly relying on the dangerous mifepristone (RU 486) abortion drug.

Full report at: http://www.LifeNews.com/mnat4885.html 
I guess even during the tough economic the business of death is still booming. How sad that parishes are closing everywhere while abortion clinics expand.
Do I sense a sort of diabolical confidence with such organisations, in pushing their agenda, amidst the advent of the Obama Administration?
Master_P Wrote:I guess even during the tough economic the business of death is still booming. How sad that parishes are closing everywhere while abortion clinics expand.

More contraception and abortion is a logical outgrowth of the mentality that you can't or shouldn't have children unless you can give them the perfect comfortable middle-to-upper class lifestyle.

I read one blogger who talked about getting an abortion. She got pregnant from her fiance, and while both were from relatively stable backgrounds and it seemed from her description of her circumstances - financially stable, likely supportive boyfriend and family (the way she described him, he was almost hopeful she'd keep the baby) - that she could have had a child at the time, she went in for a medical abortion.
It is amazing to me that medical personnel can participate in the literal tearing of the unborn children limb from limb.  And at one time 'health care' was meant to improve health and save lives.

I prayed at a banned parenthood clinic this morning. It is across from a college campus. I was with an older blind man, another older  man and then five college students (FOCUS) came and we prayed. The police were there to make sure we did not impede anyone in their desire to kill a child.

BUT there are the uncounted numbers of chemical abortions too with the morning after pill and birth control. God is the author of life but the demonic destruction of life is so strong now and protected too.

Did the police stand guard outside of Auschwitz to make sure no one impeded the condemned ones from entering during that holocaust?
"McCain would have done the same." Yeah, right!
juliee Wrote:Planned Parenthood, the nation's largest abortion business, has increased the number of centers that do abortions.

Dollars to doughnuts, most of these death camps are in ethnic minority areas. The racism of PPs founder is something all pro-lifers should read up on.